Status: Finished

You Don't Know What You Do to Me

The Neighbors Said She Moved Away

“Here are the keys to my apartment Mrs. Dell.” I said while handing my keys to my neighbor/landlady.

“Well I’m sad to see you go, dear. You were such a good tenant. Where are you going again?” The sweet old lady asked me.

“I’m going to Phoenix. I’m entering in the Miss Arizona pageant again later this year and I figured it’d be nice to be closer to where the pageant is taking place. I’ll also be closer to my pageant coach.”

“Well it’s always nice to have a change of scenery. Good luck at the pageant sweetie. Just so you know I’ll always have a place here for you if you ever want to come back.”

“Thanks Mrs. Dell.” I said as I grabbed my last box and headed towards my car.

The boys were getting back into town today. Warped Tour was officially over. I knew that I probably should have stayed to tell them goodbye but I couldn’t handle facing John.
I reached the city limits of Tempe and pulled onto the interstate. I headed toward Phoenix, never looking back.

John Cornelius O’Callaghan V, you lost me.
__________________________________________________________________

John’s POV


I ran up the stairs towards PB’s apartment and knocked on the door. The boys and I had just gotten back in town and I wanted to make things right between PB and me. I had to tell her that I loved her.

There was no answer so I knocked again.

“Are you looking for Parker-Blaine, dear?” a voice asked.

I turned around to see PB’s neighbor. “Yeah, I am. I really need to talk to her. Do you know where she is?”

“She just left about twenty minutes ago.”

“Do you know when she’ll be back?”

The lady gave me a sad look and said, “She’s moving to Phoenix, sweetie.”

I stood there in shock. PB wasn’t living in Tempe anymore and she hadn’t even told us goodbye.

Parker-Blaine Lawson, you left me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well that's it. At least that's it for this part of the story. There's a sequal called You Lost Me, You Left Me. Thanks to everyone who read, commented, and subscribed. I really appreciate it! I'm sure I'll get some hate comments for ending it this way lol. If you guys would like to go ahead and subscribe for the sequal I wouldn't complain :)