Status: I deleted all the chapters because I'm going to start from scratch. I'm changing the names, getting rid of pointless characters, and thickening the story line. Goodbye seventh grade story, hello eleventh grade one.

Lost in the Depths

Prologue

Life has always been a web of connections. Everyone and everything is connected, from the visible to the invisible. The definition of truth alters through these connections, as reality is altered as well. The most common form of life is what can be perceived through conscious eyes. Anything that can move or breathe, whether through skin or lungs, is life. It’s only not existed once. Before creation, there was chaos. The only reason why anyone knows what was before life is because they know there was nothing; simply existence not existing. Chaos is only nothing. Nothing is chaos because nothing can be turned to chaos as much as it can be formed from it. These connections, the potential for anything to form, is what made creation. Potential for life was always there, whether it was dripping through God’s quill onto his elaborate design or from everything coming to be from one second to the next. Either way, life has always found a way.
Different levels of potential coexist in these wrinkles of the fabric of time. Potential to become an organism was everything. This web of nothing branched from the moment of creation. Every possibility existed, possibilities the human mind could not withstand to comprehend. The extremes of potential created alternate paths in evolution, created to make life colorful. Most species would grow in the light, but even most of the creatures that altered in the dark would come to be known. This is only for the depths of the earth, for in comparison to the universe as a whole, earth is simply half a ribosome to the body of our galaxy which is in a world of our galaxy which is in the galaxy of our universe and so on. Everything is within itself, but existence comes down to a single strand of DNA. Everything that is alive is built of this, but although only four components of it are known, millions of combinations make trillions of possibilities. How is there diversity? Mutations have contributed much of known species, but some are simply cousins of life’s possibilities. They’ve come from the same womb of time humanity did and intermixed, creating ultra-beings. But these entities have been lost to, not only time, but DNA. Everything is within itself, so time repeats, as does the sequence of existence.
These beings have the possibility of existing, but until then, time shall tell. Lost genes always seem to find just the right combination to return to the visible plane of time. They may serve as a bridge to unite, or the insider to destroy both sides of it. Either way, it all comes back to time. In the midst of all this lies truth. The truth is only what can be perceived by what one wants to believe, but the reality of it is the repetition of what has already been said: Time repeats, and repeats, and repeats, and repeats…..