My Avenged Romance

First Days SUCK!

FRANK'S POINT OF VIEW
"Franklin Anthony Thomas Iero Junior... Get your ass out of bed now!" I heard the shrill voice of my mother yell from behind my bedroom door. I just groaned, "Don't make me come in there!"

"Yeah yeah mom... Can you please go away now?" I moaned throwing the large black comforter to the side and swinging my legs off the side of my bed.

"Fra-"

"IM UP DAMNIT!" I yelled, and heard her stalk off down the steps.

I rubbed my eyes groggily and looked at the clock. I was fucking 6:00 AM! God! What kind of school would start around 7:00 AM?! UGH! At my old school that was when I would be getting up! I just sighed and walked across the room to my walk-in closet. I opened the door to a wide variety of black polos, skinny jeans, flare jeans, and band tees. Of course in the back were my tie case, my studded belt box, and fingerless glove box... Gotta have them! I started going through several racks of clothing and finally settled on a back polo, red tie, a pair of black skinnies, and some high-top converse. Topped with a white studded belt and black fingerless gloves... And of course black eyeliner.

I walked into my bathroom that was attached to mine and my brother's room and stripped to take a shower. After taking a shower I got out and got dressed. I slipped on my clothes, dried my hair, and applied some black eyeliner on my eyes. When I was gelling up the sides of my hair my brother came in looking equally sleepy.

"Hey..." He groaned groggily.

"Hey..." I sighed, "I am so not ready to go to this school I mean... Think of all of the friends we made back in Huntington! And now we have to start all-over!"

He groaned and nodded in agreement, "I know... This is gonna suck! We are so not going to fit in!"

"I know! What the hell was mom thinking... Moving to Belleville New Jersey! UGH!" I whined.

"And... On top of that... Sending us to a prep school!" He agreed, getting in the shower.

"I am so not ready for this," We said in unison. We looked at each other, and laughed before he completely disappeared behind the shower curtain.

"I hope that we have relatively the same schedule... Especially lunch..." He said over the running water.

"Yeah... That way at least we'll have someone to sit by..." I agreed, "I'm going to get out of here before the steam causes the eyeliner to melt off of my face!" I laughed and walked out.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where my mom looked at me and sighed. I just rolled my eyes.

"I really wish you wouldn't wear the stuff on your eyes..." She said in disgust, looking up, her face scrunched, "It makes you look like a fag..."

"No more than it does you..." I said sarcastically, grabbing a pack of pop-tarts and walking out.

"Your grounded tonight!" She spat.

I walked back in and looked at her, "Not like I give a fucking rat's ass! What do you expect me to do?! Get invited to a fucking party on the first day at a god damn prep school?!"

"I sign you up for football because I know that you can play... You just choose not to... I also signed you up for track and soccer..." She said, not even looking up from her paper.

"I am not doing all three of those!" I snapped, disbelievingly.

"You want to bet?" She said standing up.

I walked up to her, getting in her face, "YEAH! I do actually because I'm NOT! PERIOD!" I spat back and walked out, "Jake! Lets go before I knock our mother out!"

"Comin'!" He said, coming down the stairs with his Misfits backpack slung over one shoulder.

I walked into the kitchen, "When are try-outs for football?" I asked.

Her face lit up as she looked up at me, "For two hours after schools today, and thats it unless you make the team and I know you will..."

I walked out the door when the bus started to honk and caught up with Jake. Everybody looked at us funny as we came on the bus laughing and talking. There were whispers going around, spreading like and epidemic.

"Hey fags!" Some kid shouted from the front of the bus. Jake almost turned around, but I grabbed his arm and told him not to react.

"That's right listen to your little fuck buddy!"

That tipped the scale, "Hold this." I said through gritted teeth, handing Jake my backpack. I wheeled around and walked quickly up to the guy. I balled two parts of his shirts up in my hands and slammed him up against the bus walls, "DON'T EVER MAKE FUN OF MY BROTHER AGAIN!" I screamed spitting in his face.

"Sit DOWN!" The bus driver yelled over the commotion. I dropped the guy roughly and spit on him before walking to the back of the bus to sit down with my brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
NO COMMENTS = NO UPDATE!