Love Is...

Love Is...Pure

“Nick.” I smiled running into my husband’s arms. He smiled and pulled me into a tight hug. It was silly for me to miss him since he’d only be gone for five hours but I did. I guess it was because we were still in the honeymoon stage of our newly married life. He kissed the top of my head as he rocked us back and forth.

“I missed you sweetie.” He whispered as he kissed my head once more. I smiled into his chest before pulling away. He smiled back at me and grabbed my hand bringing it up to his lips and kissing along the knuckles.

“How was work?” I asked referring to the final Jonas Brothers album the boys or should I say me had been working on. He smiled and led me into the living room sitting me down on the couch before sitting in front of me on his knees.

“Well we have four more songs to finish.” I nodded my head as he smiled up at me; I motioned for him to turn around so I could give him a back massage working out the stress from recording. “And I was hoping I could put You on there.” He said referring to the song he’d written for me. I lent down and looked at him. My hair falling down behind me.

“You wrote it Mr.” He let out a light laugh and nodded his head.

“I know but it’s a personal story of ours and if you don’t want it to I won’t put it on the record.” I shook my head causing a wide smile to spread across his face. “I’ll start recording it tomorrow.” He beamed I laughed before gracelessly falling on top of him. He chuckled and pulled me so I was straddling his legs. “Now.. Now Mrs. Jonas you wouldn’t be drunk would you?”

“No Mr. Jonas.” I whispered as ours lips got closer, With a final breath our lips touched Nick’s right hand gripping my hair while his left hand went under my shirt fingertips running over the skin. When I pulled away I kept my eyes shut just softly touching his lips with mine. “We have to get ready.” I whispered only opening my eyes as he groaned and pouted adorably his brown eyes sparkling. “I’m sorry but we promised your parents we’d join everyone for a family dinner.” He sighed but stood up me still in his arms. “If it makes it any better for you I’ll… let you dress me.” He smiled down at me as we walked well he walked us up the stairs to our master bedroom. “Well I can wear you clothes so in a weird way you will be dressing me.” He laughed down at me finally letting me stand on my own two feet.

“What are you thinking about in that head of yours?” Nick as was I was silent for a minute. I looked up to him and played with his short curls.

“I was thinking you should grow your hair out.” I smiled as I played with the short curl letting out a small giggle as it bounced back into place. “Not to long just a short way so that you have some length.” He looked down at me his hand sitting on my hips.

“Why?” He asked as his thumb lifted up my shirt slightly.

“I don’t know I just think it’ll look really…sexy.” He gasped playfully at me before I nodded. “Yes it’ll defiantly look sexy.”

“Well then I’ll have to grow it out to please my girl won’t I?” I nodded my head before walking into the closet Nick and I shared. “What do you want to wear baby?” He asked coming up behind me. I walked over to my section and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans followed by some boots. I held them in my arms before walking to Nick’s side. He laughed at me as I grabbed out one of his white v-necks and then my favorite red plaid shirt. “Very cute.” He smiled before picking up my red beret and sticking it onto my head.

“Now!” I said dramatically. “I need underwear.” I said before dashing out to the bed and dropping my items onto it. With a small giggled I ran back in seeing Nick watching me. He walked over to me and pushed me up against the wall.

“God your to adorable.” He groaned his lips hitting mine again. “So sexy.” I laughed and pushed him off me slightly. He groaned again and tried to control his wandering hands. “I know we have to get ready.” I smiled and kissed him before walking to my underwear draw while Nick walked to his. I picked out a cute baby pink underwear set which I knew Nicholas loved with a smirked I changed into them putting my dirty clothes in the wash bin. I turned to Nick to see him pulling on his black pair of boxers. With a small smirk I slapped his butt before running out of the room. I stood by the bed and dressed myself quickly before hearing Nick’s reply. “I’m going to get you back later.” I chuckled to myself and grabbed my phone and wallet before picking up Elvis’s toys and placing them in his dog bed. Nick walked out five seconds later and kissed my lips sweetly. “Ready sweetie?” I nodded my head and laced our fingers together as he switched of the light.

“Oh you need to check you sugar.” I reminded him. He hit his head as a joke before rushing into the kitchen. I watched from my seat atop of the counter as he pricked his finger and checked the sugar. I started to unknowingly cry as Nick checked his sugar finally finishing he turned around to face me. Rushing to me as he saw me crying.

“Whats wrong?” I hid my head in his neck.

“I feel so useless when you have to do that. I don’t like you having to prick you finger.” He smiled at me.

“I know you don’t Annie baby but it’s what I have to do so I can be here with you, besides its not your fault that this happened to me.” He whispered kissing me softly. “It’s never your fault.” I looked into his eyes before finally nodding. He lifted me up of the counter and grabbed his stuff before handing me my leather jacket. I beamed up at him cheekily sticking my tongue out at him. “Oh you are my special girl.” I shook my head and walked to the fridge grabbing out the cake I’d made earlier that today. Nick walked over and looked down at it.

“Yum.” He tried to touch the side of it only to have me smack his hand away. He laughed before grabbing my hand and walked us out to his car. He opened my door for me like he did every time we went out together.

We drove the four minute drive to the main Jonas house. Nick pulling up behind Joe’s car before insisting he open my door for me like always. He kissed my cheek as we walked up to the door walking right in. I ran into Dani on our way into the kitchen. “Annie.” She beamed pulling me into a hug. “How was the honeymoon.” I blushed thinking of all the intimate moments Nick and I shared.

“Now… Now we have to keep those moments to ourselves.” Nick smirked. I looked at him and hit his chest causing him and Dani to laugh even harder. I blushed and walked into the kitchen. I smiled as Denise and Paul looked up at me. I quickly placed the cake on the bench before hugging both of them.

“How are you sweetie?” Paul asked as he looked over my cake.

“Caramel mudcake.” I laughed answering his unasked question. “I’m good though how are you two.” Denise handed me a knife and asked me to make a salad as Paul went to find out where everyone else was including Joe who was yet to make an appearance. Nick sent me a wink as he walked into the room, I blushed and looked down at the chopping board once more and continued chopping as Dani walked in and gave me a small hip bump.

“So Mrs. Jonas.” All three of the women in the kitchen looked up at Nick as he spoke. “Okay I ment my Mrs. Jonas guys.” He laughed before sitting down in front of me. “You never told me if I could put You on the album.” I rolled my eyes and ate a piece of carrot as I looked at Nick.

“Don’t you think he should grow his hair a little bit.” I said to Dani and Denise. They both looked at Nick who was still looking at me.

“It wouldn’t look to bad as long as you didn’t go back to the stage where you looked like a poodle.” Denise laughed at her sons pain. “Oh speaking of poodles.” She rushed out of the kitchen and returned with Paul and a small basket that was covered with a towel. I looked at Nick who shrugged and walked around to start helping me cut. “A belated wedding gift.” She smiled handing us the basket. Nick smiled and pulled the towel off the top to reveal a tiny puppy. I gasped as Nick picked it up.

“Oh my she’s or he’s so cute.” Denise laughed with Paul before they both filled us in that the puppy indeed was a girl. Nick turned to me and passed her to me.

“What do you want to call her?” He asked me. I smiled down at the small puppy in my arms.

“Dora.” I beamed up at him. “Like Dora the explorer.” He laughed and kissed me before allowing me to go back to my cooking.

“I’ll see you tomorrow at the studio.” I smiled kissing Denise’s cheek. She nodded and hugged me back as we hurried out to our car. Nick opened my door kissing my hand as he helped me in before running around to his door. “So I was thinking.” I started as Nick started our car. He looked at me quickly as he pulled out onto the road. “That maybe and I know we haven’t been married for long but maybe we can try to have a baby?” Nick noticeably gulped and stayed silent for a minute. “I know it was stupid.”

“No baby your ideas are never stupid but how about when we make love next time we just don’t use a condom.” I blushed as Nick spoke without a stutter. “Sound good?” I nodded my head and yawned. “Aw my honey’s sleepy.” I nodded my head smiling as we pulled up to our house. Nick huffed as I opened my own door not waiting for him just this once. He placed an arm around my waist as he lead us into our warm house. I locked the door before walking up the stairs into our room. Nick grabbed my sweat pants and shirt and undressed me before re-dressing me. He placed me in bed before stripping down into his boxers. I smiled as he wrapped his arm around me. I slowly drifted off to sleep with Nick’s arms around me.

I woke up to Nicholas gone and a small note in his hand telling me I looked to cute to wake so he’s see me at the studio. I smiled and dressed in his clothes once more before getting in my own car… Well Nick’s mustang that I know claim as my own. As my stomach rumbled I pulled into the closet McDonalds with a plan of getting a coffee and some chicken nuggets when I saw a small girl sitting on the pavement in front of the restaurant. I parked my car and walked over to her. She looked up at me her big brown eyes sparkling. I lent down and smiled at her. “Hi Sweetie, Where’s your mommy?” She shrugged. “Is she around here?”

“No.” Her small voice escaped her lips. I nodded my head.

“How long have you been here sweetie?” She looked at her fingers and held up four of them.

“Four hours?” She shook her head. “Days?” She nodded her head smiling. “I’m hungry are you?” She nodded her head and extended her hand out to me. “I’m Annie.”

“Ewie.” I smiled at her and grabbed her hand picking her up. She settled on my hip as we walked into McDonalds. I smiled as I walked up to the counter ordering two chicken nugget happy meals. When I got them I passed one to Ellie before sitting down with her.

“Where’s your mommy Ellie?” She shrugged and ate a chicken nugget. “Well how about we go find out?” She nodded her head I smiled. When we both finished I picked her up and walked us to my car. I sat her down and got in myself before driving to the police station.

“Annie.” I looked up at my family as I walked into the studio Ellie singing happily in my arms. I passed Denise Ellie and ran into Nick’s arms. He caught me just as I started crying. He pulled me out into the hallway running his hands through my hands.

“She was left alone, I found her and she was so happy she…. She had no idea.” I cried as he held onto me. “We need to help her Nick.” He nodded his head.

“We can adopt her if you’d like baby.” I looked up at him.

“Really?” He nodded his head.

“Really.”
♠ ♠ ♠
: ) :) ( : (: