Status: It's on like a chicken bone.

Candy Coated Lips and Fragile Hearts

Three

“Nice pad.” Brendon grinned as he stepped into my living room. I shrugged, noticing the two beer bottles on the table and the porn magazine laying on the couch. Brendon pranced (and I do mean pranced) over to the couch and picked up the corner of the magazine with two fingers. He shot me a smirk and wiggled his eyebrows.

“This is why you need friends Ry. They can do this stuff for you…” Brendon laughed, probably at the shocked look on my face, tossed the magazine back on the couch, and walked out of the room. I threw the magazine in the corner and followed after him. He was bent over, digging in my fridge, wiggling his ass. I do have to admit… he has a nice ass. It’s so much like a girl. In fact, his whole backside looks girlish. His hips are way to curvy and his back is so straight. Brendon turned then and my eyes went to the bulge in his pants. No, definitely not a girl.

The night wasn’t as awkward as I thought it would be. Brendon picked Nightmare on Elm Street and we both sat down on the couch. I popped open a beer and Brendon started on his second one. As the movie started, he kicked his shoes off and curled up on the couch. He looked twelve. I almost laughed.

Halfway through the movie, I got up to pee and grab another beer. I was in quite a drinking mood and had downed all four I brought in the living room with me. I was feeling a slight buzz and everything was making me happy. I grabbed five more beers and headed back in the living room. Brendon was holding on to a pillow, trying not to scream. I laughed at how cute he looked and sat down.

Wait…cute? Whoa buddy, slow down on the beer.

By the end of the movie I was slightly drunk and incredibly hot.

“Let’s go outside. I need some air.” I half slurred. We walked to my back door and stepped out into the cool night. I had a small patio complete with two wooden chairs and a very small end table. We sat down and looked up at the stars. My mind was going a million miles a minute. Everything seemed blurred around the edges. Brendon was sipping his beer and gazing up at the stars. It seemed to be that alcohol calmed him down, made him a little more mellow. I liked it.

“My dad used to sit on the porch every night after dinner and drink a glass of wine.” Brendon laughed sadly, lost in a memory.

“He would always let me have a sip, making me promise never to tell mom.” He smiled again, before his gaze turned cold. He chugged the rest of his beer and looked over at me.

“So you’re one hundred percent straight, huh?” I laughed nervously and ran a hand through my brunette curls. I can’t deny the fact that I’ve went through that awkward teenage stage of making out with guys. I never thought it made me anything but normal.
“Yeah, I guess. I mean, I’ve made out with a guy or two, a few years ago in my youth.” Brendon cocked his head and stared at my face a long time. He smiled slightly and stood up, sauntering over to stand in front of me. He bent his head down and looked me in the eyes.

“Ryan Ross. You are an extremely complex guy. I want to know more about you. Soon. For now,..” And with that he leaned in and kissed me ever so softly. I almost couldn’t even feel it. Brendon stood back up and winked, walking back inside and through the house to the front door. I heard my front door close and a car start up. My mind was swirling and I promised myself to sort out my thoughts in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am very sorry it took this long and very sorry it's so short and very sorry it sucks.

So.. I'm just sorry :/