Status: new project not sure how it will turn out but ust o with it.

Going Home.

1.Past

Image

It was my jr year of high school and I thought my life was perfect but little did I know it was all going down hill slowly. I have a loving family my oldest brother Brent then there’s my loving yet pain in the butt Brian and my little sisterMcKenna Brian and I are really close hes always looking out for jus like my best friend Jimmy, Zacky, Johnny, and my boyfriend Matt.

Johnny was throwing a big birthday party for Zacky and I remember that day like it was yesterday. Everyone was dancing around having fun drinking talking messing around I was on the dance floor with Lacey for a wile not noticing that matt had disappeared.

After a wile I found Brian an asked if he seen matt but he said no so I just went around asking people. Finally someone told me they saw him go into one of the rooms.

I started checking all the room when I came to the last room Johnny’s. I opened the door and saw something that ripe my heart out Matt in bed with Val DiBenedett.

I ran.

I ran out of the house down the street I kept running until I got home. No one was home I ran up to my room ad cried. How could he do this to me I thought he loved me I gave him my everything.

How could he just throw me away?

I got out of bed found my cell phone light blinking I pick It up to see I hade a text message from Matt saying were over. I cried even harder.

I packed my stuff and left not even looking back.

I had to leave I couldn’t bare to see his face again.

i had planed to never come back. I know i would miss my family but i couldn't take seeing him everyday.
♠ ♠ ♠
new and short
just the start of it so
bare with me
comments!