Status: new project not sure how it will turn out but ust o with it.

Going Home.

2.

Image

6 years later

“ Taylor, Sky lets go I’m going to be late” I yell at the twins

“Okay mom chill out” Sky says grabbing her bullet for my valentine bag

“Yea mom” Taylor added

Okay let me explain.

After I left 6 years ago I found out I was pregnant with Matt’s baby well babies. I was only 17 pregnant and alone. I moved to Vegas got an apartment and did online classis and finished my jr and senior year early. I gave birth to my girls Taylor zee Sanders and Sky James Sander. Yes even though he broke me I gave them his last name. I still cry sometimes when I think about him. I haven’t dated anyone in the 6 years I have been gone nor have I talked to anyone back home but that might change since I just moved back to Huntington beach. I have my own restaurant and today is the first day opened.

“ Mom hello lets go” Tay says snapping me out of my little space moment.

“Okay”

Pulling in the parking lot of my new restaurant it looked beautiful. I let the girls name it. They decided to go with Rocking Food. The inside is my own little word. Red and black walls with silver swirls and cute booths with black fabric and silver lines of course bullet for my valentine paramore and music like that playing in the background.

Right now me and the girls are dancing around the restaurant to Hey Monday I don’t wanna dance. This is how we always are besides no ones here anyways until. I heard the door open.
In walked 5 very familiar men along with 5 familiar women. Just my luck I thought.
“Momma that’s-” Tay started to say but I cut her off

“Yes I know”

I walked up to the table they sat at

“Hi how may I help you today?”

No one looked up from there menus yet but someone answered with a coke. I sounded like zacky.

“Ill have a-” the person speaking got cut off my a loud scream

I turn around to see Taylor chasing Sky with a fork.

“TAYLOR ZEE SANDERS” I yell in full mommy mode
♠ ♠ ♠
[ http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28048954 ]what Kyleur was wearing.[/http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=28048954]