Status: On Hiatus.. Bear with meeh!:)

I'm Not Sorry, Sorry

It's Normal, I Swear.

The gentle caress of another human being- She longed for it. She prayed for it, without even knowing it. She wanted to feel the love, touch it. She wanted to be able to grasp it in her hands, and bask in its glory.

She didn't even know it.

“Anna!” My best friend of three years, Ariana calls.

We were at my aunt's house, helping pack the truck up with the camping items. “Yeah, Aria?”

“We forgot my fishing pole. And you have things that you need to get, don't you?” She answered, referring to my cigarettes. We would be gone for six days- Meaning that I was going to have to get some before we went.

“Yeah, I do.” I answered, throwing some sleeping bags in the back. Sweat was gathering on my forehead, and I wiped at it anxiously. I just wanted to get everything in the truck, and get this week over with- Summer was only fun to me when you were sitting by the pool, chilling out. Literally. Hot weather was my forte, don't get me wrong... Just don't expect me to be all for physical labor. Because I'll grin through it, but when your back is turned, you better believe that I will be taking my sweet time, taking all the breaks possible.

“This is problematic.” Aria says, lowering her voice. “There is no way that your aunt is going to be getting you cigarettes. And I'm going to need some too... How is this going to work?”

Rolling my eyes towards the sky, I sit at the edge of the truck, thinking. I really shouldn't have worn black leggings and a thermal pajama shirt... Even though it made me feel like Peter Pan. Especially my moccasins, I thought, playing with the brown Indian shoes. Realizing that I was getting off track, I look at Aria, smiling.

“Kyle.” I thought, thinking of my eighteen year old cousin, smiling maliciously. I knew that he might be slightly annoyed, but then again... He might not be. It was hard to tell with him, but he was usually in a good mood around me.

Aria smiled, nodding her head. “Okay.” She says, as we both nod our heads. Without saying anything, we had a plan. It wasn't fool-proof, but it might just work.

I just had to make sure Kyle would be okay with it.

Making my way into the kitchen, I spotted my cousin, and walked towards him nervously. I hated asking people for things- But it was up to him whether or not he wanted to.

“Kyle?” I asked, keeping my voice down. “I need a favor. But it's all good if you say no.”

Kyle looked at me briefly before looking at the hot pocket he'd been eating. “What's that?”

“I was wondering if you, Aria and I could get her fishing pole and pick up two packs of butts before the camping trip. Of course, your mom couldn't know about it.”

Kyle thought for a second, then nodded his head. “Yeah, I could do that if you get it all set up. I'll try and get my mom to lean towards that idea if you can start it off.”

I smiled, and nodded my head. Kyle was awesome. “Thanks, Kyle.”

I approached my aunt, who was in the livingroom with Thomas and Eddie, the twins. They were two years old, and the cutest things ever... Even though they were a major pain in the bum.

“Auntie, Aria forgot her fishing pole, and I need to go to the bank before the camping trip because I owe her mom money. Would it be okay if Kyle took us, and we meet you at the campground?”

My aunt, overwhelmed with the twins, answered with a 'no.' “We have enough fishing poles, and it would just be easier if we all went at the same time. You know what I mean?”

I agreed, sounding whole-hearted, but secretly being a little disappointed.

Aria walked in at that moment, saying that she was done packing. “There was just enough room for everything.”

My aunt bit her lip, looking a little stressed. “Packed to the top?”

Aria nodded her head.

“Kyle?” She called, looking at me.

“Yeah?” He answered, coming into the room and looking at her.

“I need you to put some things in your car to bring to the campground... And if you wouldn't mind, could you take your cousin with you? There are some things that she has to get done before the camping trip. Aria, you're coming with me so that we can get things set up though.”

Aria looked a little nervous, and I laughed a little... On the inside, of course.

“Yeah, sure.” Kyle responded, nonchalantly.

“Thank you auntie!” I said, smiling.

Maybe this trip wouldn't be so bad after all.