Status: Complete. Read the sequel :)

I Know You've Got Your Life In Place But I've Yet To Take The Hint

Image

Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat are living the dream with their two other best friends, Rian Dawson and Zack Merrick. They've got the talent, the girls, and the lasting bond between them.

However, they also have responsibilites. One of Alex's is to create the beautiful lyrics that thousands of fans live by. He's really outdone himself this time, with a new duet that he'd like to share with best friend, guitarist, and fellow vocalist Jack.

In proofing, recording, and performing this song, the two boys get a lot closer. For Jack, who's feelings for Alex have always been a little on the romantic side, this is just what he needs to convince Alex that they could have something amazing.

However, Alex's girlfriend doesn't approve of Jack. She doesn't like their growing relationship and she really doesn't like the idea of her boyfriend touring with a 'sick puppy'. She is determined to ruin things for the duo before they even get started.

When push comes to shove, will the boys learn what they're made of, or will they sit back and watch what they could have fall through the cracks?

Disclaimer : I do not own the boys of All Time Low. I am simply a Jalex believer. I do not own Lisa Ruocco, either. And I don't want any hating if and when I portray her as a pyscho bitch. I like her and respect her and Alex's relationship.
Title credit goes to All Time Low's Coffeeshop Soundtrack.