She Will Be Loved

.11

“Who chose this movie?” I whimpered, hugging a pillow to my chest tightly and barely peeked over it to watch the person on screen getting torn to pieces.

“I say you blame Zacky,” Gerard replied, staring at the television from his spot across the floor in front of the couch. I took up one couch with Frank, Zacky, and Jimmy. On the couch on a right angle was Matt and Val cuddled and their dog Bella next to them, Johnny on the opposite side. In the recliner were Brian and his dog Pinkly on his lap. Across the floor was Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Bob, Zacky’s dog Icky next to Gee.

“I hate you Zacky,” I moaned, closing my eyes and pulling my knees as close to my chest as possible with my pillow between them. I can’t remember what movie it was but there were a lot of scenes to cause jumping and tons of blood. Two things I didn’t enjoy in a movie. And apparently I was the only one bother by this. Jimmy and Gerard even seemed bored with the movie.

“Do you want to just go up to your room then?” I heard Zacky ask. I heard the light ‘thud’ of a dog jumping to the floor and a lot of movement on the couch I sat on. I peeked next to me, since I sat at the end, to see Zacky now in place of Frank. Icky had walked over and jumped up into Brian’s lap too. “Do you want me to bring you to your room?”

“No,” I trailed off, letting my eyes look back at the television. A girl who was getting her ribs tore out let out a blood curling scream which caused me to jump and screw my eyes shut again.

“C’mon,” Zacky said softly, gently pulling at my arm.

“No, you’re watching to movie. I’ll be fine,” I whispered, opening my eyes long enough to smile at him weakly. The screams made me wince and bite my lip nervously.

“I’ve seen this a million times. Besides, you’re going to end up getting nightmares from this at this rate,” Zacky sighed. I frowned, not able to argue. I was pretty sure I was going to have nightmares tonight no matter how much I lied to myself.

“Fine.” The two of us stood without gaining any attention. That was a definite sign that everyone in the room, besides me of course, finds horror movies to be the most entertaining thing ever. We tip toed out the room and moved silently up the stairs. As we reached the landing I grabbed onto Zacky’s arm for dear life. There were too many shadows, too many places I couldn’t make all the outlines of.

“Are you okay?” Zacky as worriedly as he paused, looking down at me.

“I don’t like the dark,” I muttered, eyes still trailing the upper level of the house. Even the moonlight that had managed to stream through the partially opened curtains didn’t calm me. Zacky sighed, releasing my grasp on his arm so he could wrap it around my shoulders. On instinct I wrapped my arms around his waist instead.

“You’ll be fine, you have me here.” Somehow this was very calming. I tip toed with him to my room, my face buried into his side. I didn’t open them until I saw light behind my eyelids and I heard the door click shut.

“Thanks.” I detached myself from him and blushed. I must look like a total idiot. I was acting like I was relapsing back into being a five year old. “You can go back to the group if you want. I know you like your horror movies.”

“Are you sure?” I laughed, playing with the hem of my shirt. There was no way I could lie to Zacky. He’d probably end up calling me out on the spot.

“No.” He sighed, looking between my face and the door. Finally he kicked off his shoes and then pulled off his shirt. My hands snapped over my eyes and I turned to have my back face him. “What are you doing?!”

“What? You haven’t seen a guy’s chest before?” Zacky mocked. I didn’t say anything, refusing to turn around. He sighed a little. “I’m just getting comfy since I plan to stay with you until you fall asleep. It’s two o’clock; I know you must be exhausted.”

“Was the taking off the shirt really necessary?”

“Do you want me to stay with you or not?” I nodded my head up and down. “Well then I want to be comfortable. I always sleep with a shirt off.”

“Fine, fine,” I muttered. I opened my eyes and removed my hands and quickly walked over to my dresser. All the while avoiding looking at Zacky at all. I grabbed some pajamas before walking into my bathroom, frantically looking for the light switch so the room would bathe in light. I shut the door behind me, quickly taking out all my jewelry and tossing off my clothes. I slipped on the tank and basketball shorts, slipping in some spacers. I stepped back outside the bathroom, leaving it open a crack.

“Are we really leaving the lights on?” Zacky asked from his spot on the circle chair as he stared at the on ceiling lights.

“No. We can turn off these and just leave the bathroom cracked,” I replied. I climbed under the covers and stared at the light switch like a little kid. Zacky smiled and stood.

“Want me to get the light?” I nodded with my wide eyes. He flipped off the lights as he reached it. I held my breath until Zacky climbed in next to me. With that I curled into his side, resting my head on his chest. I really was feeling like a little kid tonight. He was tense for a moment but relaxed, wrapping his arms around me. “Goodnight Koty.”

“Night Zack,” I muttered, already almost out. I think I remember Zacky lightly pecking a kiss on my forehead, but I can’t really be too sure. I was out only moments after my last sentence.

~*~*~


“Shhh! You’ll wake them.” I scrunched my face up at the sudden voices. Do people not know you’re not suppose to talk around unconscious people? Obviously not.

“You shut up! You’re the one going to wake them!” Another voice whispered harshly. Suddenly a ‘click’ was heard, along with a bright flash behind my closed eyelids. I groaned, draping an arm across my eyes. “Oh, nice going genius.”

A loud smack was heard, followed by a, “Wanna say that again James?”

“No Mommy.”

“Would you guys shut up?” I muttered, pushing myself up to be propped up on my left elbow. My right fist rubbed my eyes before I finally opened them. Val and Jimmy stood in the doorway, Val trying to hide something behind her back. “Why the hell are you taking pictures of me while I’m asleep?”

“Have you looked to your right?”

“What are you - ” I fell silent as I craned my neck to look behind my back. I swear I forgot how to breathe for a few moments. Zacky, who was still shirtless and in my bed, was cuddled into my side, a small smile visible. I bit my lip hold back the ‘aw’ building up.

“Is there something you wanna tell us?” Jimmy asked, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive motion. I blushed and flipped him the bird. I carefully climbed out of bed, making sure not to wake Zack.

“Get out,” I ordered quietly, pointing towards the door. Val and Jimmy followed my order and I was quick to follow them. As soon as I shut the door I turned on Val. “Give me the camera.”

“Never!” Val shouted, bolting off down the stairs. Jimmy ran after her to put space between the two of us. I jumped on the staircase railing and slid down, passing up Jimmy. At the bottom I did a frontward flip off of it to land on the hardwood floor. I tackled Val just as she reached the living room.

“Holy crap! You’re a ninja!” Jimmy shouted as he ran into the room, pointing at us. I was currently straddling Val’s back as she held the camera under her chest.

“Give me the damn camera,” I whined.

“Over my dead body.”

“Half way there Val.”

“What are you two fighting over?” I looked up to see Brian and Matt standing above us. The rest were too busy walking pass us with coffee mugs in hand to care. I grinned ‘innocently’ while Val scowled.

“Get her fatass off me Mattie!” Val whined. I instantly wrapped my arms around my torso and frowned.

“I’m not fat.”

“Can’t breathe!” Val choked dramatically, one hand leaving her death grip on the camera to hold out her hand towards her boyfriend. I frowned more before standing and walking into the kitchen. I spotted the coffee pot and poured some into the mug also sitting nearby. I then poured in creamer and about five scoops of sugar. After mixing it and taking a sip I sighed in happiness. Perfect.

“Are you okay?” I jumped, whipping around. Brian was leaning on the stove which was only two feet away from me.

“Holy fuck, are you trying to give me a heart attack?” I demanded.

“Sorry,” he apologized meekly. “Are you okay though? You know Val didn’t mean any of that, right?”

“Yeah, I know.” I couldn’t help but feel the nerves dancing around in my stomach. I suddenly felt as if I weighed fifty pounds more. I needed to weigh myself sometime soon. Brian smiled, obviously believing my fib, and hugged me around the shoulders.

“Well let’s get back to the rest of them. Cartoons for us this morning.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Smexy people of smexiness: Violent.Delight, PuertoricanPensfan, L'Artiste du Diable, xxamericanxxidiotxx, Violent Ecstasy, AlixInWonderland, blackandredbrittany, and angy_kaulitz. So two new readers and a broken silent reader? Sounds like an achievement. :D So what's up with me being up until 1-ish to write updates? Damn, I need help lol. Kind of a filler thought, my apologies. Well, please leave feedback dolls<3