She Will Be Loved

.29

It wasn’t until nine o’clock that Alice and Lia had left. We had ended up watching umpteen movies and shoved our faces full of potato chips and ice cream. I didn’t tell them about my ‘medical situation’ - against better judgment. They were going to find out eventually, why not tell them before I began to show?

I knew that Zacky had come home at some point in the day, I had seen his car in the driveway. But, for obvious reasons, he avoided running into me today. I couldn’t exactly blame him. We both reacted badly to stupid things and we were both embarrassed. Now I was just left with my thoughts, wondering on how I really felt about him.

A soft knock came at my bedroom door. I lifted my head to see Val pop her head inside. She smiled before pushing open my door fully to reveal Matt behind her. “Hey Kota.”

“Hey guys,” I greeted, using my elbows to prop my upper body up. They both walked in, Val sitting on the edge of my bed while Matt stayed standing.

“You feeling better now?” She asked with a bright smile.

“Yeah.”

“Want to come out with us to dinner?” Matt offered. I groaned, falling back with a hand over my belly. It seemed to groan, too, in protest at even the thought of food.

“Thanks, but no thanks. If I eat another bite I might explode,” I chuckled.

“Okay. Well I think everyone’s coming with to get some pizza, but we should be back before eleven. Don’t get too bored without us,” Val stated.

“Okay, have fun.” Val lovingly moved some hair off my forehead before planting a kiss on it. She took me into a hug, soon followed by Matt. They waved once more before leaving my room, shutting the door behind themselves. I heard Matt calling the rest of the guys before the front door shut and engines were heard starting up.

Once it fell silent in the house I pushed myself out of my bed. I needed something to sooth my raging stomach and tea sounded nice. And Val, oh so nicely, bought me some green tea just for this occasion. I skipped down the steps humming a tune under my breath. Today really did put me in a good mood minus all the bullshit lately.

“Oh, hey Zacky,” I greeted the guitarist who sat at the island. He smiled weakly at me, probably a little shocked I was actually talking to him. So maybe Jimmy was right. I shouldn’t hold Zacky’s actions against him, he was annoyed. It was still a low blow, but I would shrug it off. “I thought you were going out for pizza?”

“I wasn’t very hungry,” he said softly. I just nodded, not pressing the matter. I opened the fridge and grabbed one of the small bottles of Lipton Green Tea. I shut the fridge with my foot as I opened the bottle and took a pull from it. “Green tea is nasty.”

“Uhm, you’re mom,” I retorted, my only quick comeback. We stared at each other before laughing. “Okay, lamest comeback ever.”

“Seriously dude,” Zacky laughed. I hopped onto the island next to Zacky, placing the bottle next to me. I rested my hands on the island top and rose an eyebrow.

“So what do you want to do?”

“I dunno.” He shrugged, obviously showing he was clueless. I sighed, closing my eyes.

“That makes two of us.” It was quiet for a few moments before Zacky’s stool scrapped back. I opened my eyes to see him standing in the space between my legs. Instead of pushing him away - like my conscious was saying - I opened them further to allow him to have his waist meet the island. His hands rest of my thighs since I was still in my pajamas which consisted of short shorts and a tank.

Suddenly my hands grabbed two fistfuls of his shirt and pulled his frame closer to me, latching my lips onto his own. As he kissed back his lip rings sent shivers up and down my body. His hands moved further up my legs, skimming over my lower region, before his hands rested on my hips. He pushed up my tank lightly to let his fingers tease my bare skin. I couldn’t help moaning into the kiss.

He took this short moment to let his tongue explore my mouth. I quickly followed suit, letting my hands slip under his shirt to let my fingers roam his abs. Short hair that marked his small happy trail sent a tickling feeling up my arms. We broke apart, panting, with our foreheads resting together. From my spot on the island we were actually even on height.

“So,” Zacky starting, pecking me once more on the lips. “What does this mean?”

“I accept your apology for what you said and to let you know I am willing to make a relationship out of this,” I said simply with a smile. I rested my head in the crook of his neck with my arms wrapped around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist and kissed the side of my face.

“What about Jake?”

“Huh?” I leaned backwards and rose an eyebrow at him. He gave me one of those ‘don’t kid with me’ looks. “What are you talking about?”

“You and Jake just seem close.” I couldn’t help but laugh.

“No, no. Jake is one of my best friends. He’s been telling me about this girl Ashley he’s too afraid to ask out. We’re just friends,” I repeated, looking into his eyes.

“Good to hear.” We kissed again and when we broke apart we were both all smiles.

"Does this also mean you trust me?" I slowly nodded causing him to smile. I patted his shoulder, showing I wanted to get down. When he refused I sighed. “As unattractive as this sounds, I need to take a piss. Now more or I go on you.”

He groaned childishly and scooted aside. “I guess.”

I hopped off and ran to the bathroom I knew was located downstairs, but I rarely used. After I relieved myself I began to wash my hands clean in the sink. It was then I felt my stomach twisting and my throat tightened up. “Fucking a.”

“Dakota?” I shot forward to the toilet again, hugging the porcelain as the junk food from the day emptied into the bowl. I heard the door open and someone hold my hair back while rubbing my back. As my stomach calmed down for a minute I hit the flush.

“Well this isn’t very attractive either,” I muttered. “Darn baby making me sick.”

“Well it’ll be over in eight months or so,” Zacky chirped. I turned to playfully glare at him. I raised my middle finger which caused him to smirk as he sat next to me. He placed his head in the crook of my neck while muttering, “That could be arranged.”

“Not for another eight months,” I scoffed with a mocking tone. He sighed and kissed the sensitive skin on my collarbone. I shuddered at the feel.

“I think that’s the one reason I’m going to be annoyed with you pregnant,” Zacky sighed.

“Well it’s illegal anyways. Remember? I’m seventeen.”

Yet again he sighed. “Seriously? The world is just working against me.”

“Oh yeah, that’s it. All this is - me pregnant and all - happened because the world hates you,” I agreed sarcastically.

"Not what I meant," he stated, glaring lightly.

"I know." I decided my stomach was fine for now and pushed myself to my feet. I headed upstairs to go to my own bathroom so I could brush my mouth out. “Stalker much?”

“A little,” Zacky agreed as he followed me to my bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush, placed some paste on it, and began to scrub away the disgusting scent from my teeth. I looked in the mirror to see Zacky walk up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist. It was like he was meant to be attached to me with how well our bodies fit together.

“So can I help you?” I asked as I continued to brush at my teeth.

“I never asked you properly to date me,” he said matter of factly.

“Can’t it wait until I’m done?” I laughed, making a little bit of foam escape from my mouth.

“Nope, perfect moment. Will you be my girlfriend Dakota?” I leaned over, surely exciting Zacky since my ass had to brush on his crotch, to spit out the foam and wash it out with water. Finally I stood and turned around, wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Yes Zacky, I will.” He leaned down, capturing my lips in another kiss. I kissed back eagerly as our tongues fought for dominance. Moments later the front door could be heard opening.

“We’re back!” Jimmy called loudly. We both broke apart and Zacky groaned. I laughed, placing down my tooth brush before grabbing his hand. As we left my room he laced his fingers with mine. We walked down the stairs making Val and Johnny look up, seeing as how they were the only ones in the entrance hall.

“I guess you two kissed and made up?” Val asked curiously. Zacky and I shared a look before smiling bashfully.

“Uhm, yeah. And we’re dating,” I said softly. Suddenly the whole house fell silent. Matt, Brian, and Jimmy stepped into the hall.

“Did I just hear Zack and Koty are dating?” Brian asked blankly. Zacky tensed up as I nodded. Suddenly Brian’s blank face turned into a grin. He shot forward and hugged me tightly, rocking me side to side. “My baby girl’s growing up!”

“And if Zacky fucks up again a part of his body never will grow up again,” Matt warned with a smile on his face and his words sickly sweet. Zacky nodded.

“Believe me, I don’t plan on it.”

“What are you guys doing home anyways?” I asked curiously, everyone heading back into the kitchen.

“These two idiots got us kicked out in five minutes,” Val informed, pointed at Johnny and Jimmy. They forged innocence at the same time.

“Whatever are you talking about?” Jimmy asked, batting his eyelashes. I rolled my eyes at the two. I don’t even wanna know the story.

“Let’s watch a movie,” Brian offered.

“No horror!” I whined making everyone chuckle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Coolest people ever: angy_kaulitz, RavenNightmare1, Baby.Blue.Eyes, Violent Ecstasy, Musicalness99, mistery gurl, Star Angel, Annie_Weasley, sharkygoesrawr, AlixInWonderland, and anchors in a storm. Three new commenters? I just died happy.

So school's out and I couldn't be happier! No more tests and no more annoying teachers who I would love nothing more than rip out their vocal cords. Random memory, I posted a new story today. It's a Johnny Christ one so you should totally check it out. Drop a comment<3