She Will Be Loved

.33

“Jimmy! It’s midnight, chill out bro,” I sighed, slapping Jimmy’s hands away as he tried to tickle me. Jimmy frowned, obviously not happy with the fact that I wasn’t laughing so hard he thought I was going to wet myself.

“Fine,” he sighed dramatically, running off to find Neche. She had generally warmed up to me where I couldn’t feel tension in the air anymore. I let out a sigh of relief and walked off to sit down cross legged in the sand. I had by now change into a pair of long, plaid pajama pants and a wife beater, makeup removed.

“Hey there birthday girl.” I looked up to see Zacky approaching. I smiled as he sat down behind me. His legs were propped up on either side of my body and his arms wrapped around my shoulders. I leaned back into his chest, inhaling his scent of cigarettes and Old Spice.

“Technically my day ended fifteen minutes ago,” I pointed out. Zacky scoffed and kissed my cheek. I know he rolled his eyes even though I couldn’t see him.

“Until you go to sleep it’s your day.”

“Whatever you say.”

“So did you enjoy today?”

“That I did.” I really had. Besides the food fight with my cake, it was very nice. Sure everyone had bought me more than my conscious would agree with, but it was nice.

“That’s good.”

It lapsed into silence at that point. After a few minutes Zacky let out a sigh. I curiously craned my head to see Zacky staring past me, out into the dark waters of the ocean. “What’s up?”

“We all talked and everyone figured I should tell you,” Zacky answered, yet didn’t at the same time. I leaned around him to see everyone missing from the backyard, but the lights still lit up the yard like the Fourth of July.

“Zack, what the hell are you blabbing about?” I asked impatiently. He chuckled softly and shook his head.

“Have you no patience?”

“Not right now.” I turned around to face him and crossed my arms over my chest. “Now spill your guts kid.”

“Now I’m a kid?”

“You’re acting like it.” I frowned, eyes no doubt showing worry. “Are you okay Zacky? It’s not like you to put stuff off like this. Johnny’s the pussy.”

“Got that right,” Zacky scoffed. I smacked his arm causing him to yelp. “What the fuck?”

“I was kidding, you weren’t suppose to agree!” I scowled. He groaned, running his hands down his face.

“Stop fucking with my head! You aren’t suppose to be so confusing.”

“Then tell me what you got voted to tell me!” Zacky sighed in defeat and met my eyes for the first time in the couple of minutes since he had walked outside.

“We have to leave for tour in a few days.” I could literally hear my heart breaking. I knew it was coming, but it still hurt to know they’d be gone for a few months. When City Of Evil was released, it sold thousands in the first week. Thor had warned us tour was coming soon.

“Will you guys be back in time for…” I trailed off, my hand subconsciously resting on my belly. He smiled softly, his hands covering my own. He pecked my lips and rubbed my belly affectionately.

“Koty, we wouldn’t miss it for the world. We will end up probably returning within the last two months.” My heart that had just been taped together fell apart again. They were going to be gone that long? He must have seen the sadness in my eyes and sighed sadly to match my mood. “In reality we’re getting off easy with only a four month tour.”

“I know.” It was true. From what I had learned from Thor, the guys had taken a year and a half tour when they’re second CD was released. The shortest they had ever done signed was a six month tour. “So is anyone going to still be here?”

“Val will. She will still have to work though and since you are still going to school for now that time will cancel out.” The doctor had suggested to stay and do home schooling when I reached four months which I wouldn’t argue with. “But our parents are going to be taking turns coming over and possibly staying for a few days.”

“That worried about little old me?” I laughed.

“Of course. All the mothers are afraid you, the extremely short pregnant girl, will pop without correct obsessive care.” I rolled my eyes with a slight smile. It was sweet in a creepy way with all the mothers flaunting over me. But I knew whenever it actually came to them being here it’s going to drive me insane.

“Well I’d much rather have my boyfriend doing that, but I know how much you guys are looking forward to this.” Zacky smiled with appreciation. Him and the guys have been talking like they were going to an amusement park everyday for four months. “Besides, Thor would probably snap your arms if you tried to back out.”

“Touché.” We both shared a laugh. “So are you sure you’re going to be okay without us?”

“I will be. I know you guys are only a phone call away if I get too lonely,” I pointed out.

“Oh! Speaking of which.” Zacky pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. “I am going to call you every morning and every night, that way I’ll be the first and last thing you hear.”

“Trying out your hopeless romantic side now?” I mused, smiling softly.

“Is it working?”

“It’s a good start.” We shared a kiss before Zacky parted our lips.

“We should probably go inside now. We need to sleep,” Zacky said, standing to his feet before helping me up. Fingers laced together, we walked inside, Zacky hitting the light switch to make the backyard black like the night. We walked up the stairs after peeking in the living room. Neche and Jimmy had fallen asleep in each other’s arms on the couch while watching the movie Johnny and Erin still were watching on the floor.

We paused at my door and looked each other in the eyes. I blushed bashfully and stared at my bare feet. “Can I stay the night with you Zacky?”

“Your wish is my command,” Zacky stated, bowing slightly. I rolled my eyes and he pushed open his bedroom’s door. We settled onto his king sized bed, Zacky encircling me in his arms. It was silent for a few moments before I spoke.

“Zacky?”

“Yeah?” I could already tell by his tone that he was already slipping into slumber. I couldn’t help, but smile softly.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” For some reason I had to hear him say it just once more before I could relax and pass out.

A week later they left for tour.

I had to keep my strong face on as the guys piled on to place down their luggage on the bus. Only Neche and Angely could go on this tour causing the other three men to suffer. Everyone climbed off the bus, giving everyone their goodbye hugs. Erin and Johnny, Val and Matt, and Zacky and I were the ones to hesitate letting go outside. Finally Thor had to step off the bus with a frown.

“Come on guys, we have to head out for the show tonight.” We all reluctantly let go of our significant other. I kissed Zacky for a long moment before he back towards the bus’s door.

“Expect a call tonight,” he told me. I nodded, still smiling weakly. Erin, Val, and I stood on the sidewalk, waving the silver bus off until we could no longer see it. When we couldn’t we all let out a sigh. We looked at each other before Val grinned.

“Let’s all sit around and watch sappy romance movies, deal?”

“I’ll make the popcorn,” Erin offered, heading inside.

“I’ll get the blankets and pillows!” Val exclaimed.

“Guess I’ll get the teas,” I shrugged. Luckily these were the only two that also enjoyed green tea. Well, some green tea, junk room, and romance movies always did put me in a good mood.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are awesome: AlixInWonderland, mistery gurl, Neche, Violent Ecstasy, angy_kaulitz, mickeygaray, Baby.Blue.Eyes, RavenNightmare1, PhoebenPaige, and Hell's.Angel. Awhh, everyone's gone on tour. Whatever shall Dakota do? D:

Current child poll:
Boy: 7
Girl: 2
Twins: 12
Triplets: 1

mistery gurl turns out is serious for triplets. I'm leaving it there, but you can only vote for that one once missy. Lol. Please comment guys<3