She Will Be Loved

.35

It’s been four whole months, my due date right around the corner. When Zack and everyone got back from tour it was like they never left. For the past two months they have pretty much bed ridden me, voting me incapable of anything, but using the restroom and showering on my own. And the babies will not stop kicking in the least.

“You know, I’m not your punching bag,” I grumbled, waddling my way down the stairs. I was getting stir crazy up in my room and I can’t stand one more minute of it.

“Kota, you know you could of called for me,” Zacky scowled, walking out of the kitchen with a frown on his face. I rolled my eyes as he walked up and offered his arm which I linked mine through his.

“And have to rely on you again? Fuck that.” Zacky helped lower me to the couch before sitting next to me. His hands instantly rested on my bump, waiting patiently for a kick. I still remember the day they first did it.

It was only a week after everyone had returned back. The guys, Val, and I had been lounging in the backyard, talking and enjoying the sun. Suddenly I felt something in my stomach that gave me butterflies. I frowned, touching my belly. Zacky instantly stopped in the middle of his sentence and frowned at me.

“Are you okay Koty?” I nodded, rubbing my stomach.

“I’m fine. I just - oh!” I felt it again and giggled. “It tickles!”

“The babies are kicking!” Angely squealed, shooting off the chair from Brian’s lap and touching my belly. In a few moments it happened again causing me to laugh and Angely to squeal again. “It’s so cool!”

Soon everyone was fighting to feel the babies kick. Last was Zacky who I had been sitting in front of on the lawn chair this whole time. After he felt it he rubbed it a little and kissed my cheek.

“They’re going to be beautiful, baby.”


“I feel like I’m going to explode man,” I whined as I felt them kick again. Zacky chuckled and pecked me on the lips. Suddenly a sharp pain was felt in my lower stomach and I let out a cry.

“What’s the matter?” Zacky asked, instantly on his feet and freaking out. I felt something rush between my legs and my eyes grew wide and a scream left my lips.

“Water broke. Hospital,” I panted, breathing sharply. Zacky began to yell for someone to get the baby bag as he picked me up. I heard a stampede rushing down the stairs and lots of screaming. Val ran ahead and told Zacky to go to her jeep and she’d drive. I zoned out, trying to ignore the pain and concentrate on breathing.

“It’s going to be okay Koty,” Zacky murmured against my forehead as he kissed it. Suddenly he climbed out of the jeep and pushed the seat forward. Two male nurses came forward and helped me out before placing me in a wheelchair. I hadn’t even noticed we had arrived at Huntington Beach Hospital.

“Ma’am, I need you to take deep breaths,” a female doctor spoke as she was soon at my side, leading the way through the emergency wing. I nodded. She turned to Zacky who was still following them through the double doors. “Sir, I’m going to have to ask for you to stay in the waiting room.”

“I’m her fiancé,” he blurted out. She studied him for a moment before nodding.

“Okay. What is she having?”

“Twins.” She nodded again just as they stopped at a bed in a large room. The nurses again helped me up, but this time onto a hospital bed. The doctor propped up my legs as Zacky grabbed my hand and pushed back my damp hair from my sweating forehead. He kissed me again and murmured sweet nothings as the nurses dismissed themselves.

“Okay, Dakota, I’m going to need to you push, okay?” I barely nodded, trying to keep awake. I gave a push, beginning to pant right after from the stress and pain my body was in.

“Come on baby, just a little harder,” Zacky encouraged. I tried again, a scream leaving my throat. After a few more pushes a baby’s cry began to fill the room. A woman nurse stepped forward taking the baby to clean it off once the doctor cut the cord.

“It’s a boy!” She announced.

“It’s almost over Koty. Just one more,” Zacky told me. I nodded and pushed when the doctor told me to. What felt like forever later, another baby’s cry rang out. Once the doctor cut the cord she removed her face mask and smiled, wrapping the baby in a blanket.

“It’s a girl.” I began to cry happily as she stepped forward and handed me my newborn girl. The last nurse came forward and handed Zacky the boy, helping me clean off my daughter. She and the doctor excused themselves and left the room.

I was in awe of my children since Zacky placed my son in my free arm. Both babies were asleep already as I studied them. The last nine months were well worth it to see my sleeping children in my arms. I sniffled, hoping to not wake them. Zacky sat on the bed beside me, running a finger over one of my cheeks to rid it of tears.

“What are you going to name them?” Zack asked softly, smiling at my blissful face. I looked down and thought. Val and I had bounced names back and forth and I knew what I wanted to name them.

“Sage Willow and Oliver Alexander Haner.” Zacky frowned, tilting his head to the side.

“Haner?”

“Brian and I have been talking with his family. They want to adopt me in to rid myself of my father forever,” I replied, getting choked up again. Brian’s father had been the one to suggest it, their whole family quickly agreeing.

“It’s perfect,” Zacky said simply, giving me a passionate kiss.

Yes it all is.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this was short and serious, but I had no patience to keep it going.

This is when I post all the names of people who commented, but I seriously have no patience for that either lol. But thank you to everyone who commented or read! I love you all.

I will post the sequel directly after I post this update so hopeful by the time you read it the link is already at the top. :)

Xoxo,
Tina.