Status: Hope you like it :)

Roses

Roses

~Roses~

“Come on Riko, Chad will be there!” Orihime said to me from my bed as I was sitting at my desk and Tatsuki in the floor.

“I don’t know; I’m not really one for festivals.” I say and close my eyes to think. “Fine, just don’t go overboard when you dress me up. Okay?” I say and sigh as I figure I have just signed my death wish. Orihime and Tatsuki take me, along with Rukia and a lady named Rangiku, to the mall and searched everywhere for an outfit.

Rangiku kept suggesting something very revealing, Rukia had NO taste what so ever, and Orihime didn’t really help; though every now and again she picked one. Tatsuki picked an awesome outfit for me, so I bought it after they all agreed on it.

We went to my place, telling Rukia goodbye and to pick us up for the festival. We get in and we take turns in the two showers I have. We change and they help me into my light blue kimono with sakura petals. Tatsuki gets me some pink silk slip on, Rangiku does my make up, which wasn’t much, but still made me look pretty.

Orihime put my dirty blonde hair half up in chop sticks that went with my outfit. A knock was heard as we were finishing up. We all go downstairs and there was everyone else. We leave my home and everyone gets into partners of two. Only Chad and I are alone, without a date.

“Hey Chad…would you…be my date for the festival?” I ask him with a blush on my face.

“Sure, I don’t mind.” He says. We get to the festival and everyone goes there own way. Chad and I go around playing games and looking around, till we pass by a flower seller.

“Hold on a second.” Chad said and I wait at the spot I was left at. He came back a few minutes later and we find a tree to sit at. He brings out a rose and hands it to me.

“Chad… thank you. It’s beautiful.” I say holding it lightly.

“A rose means love, respect, beauty and courage. Those are only some things that I like about you. I guess what I’m trying to say is that I love you.” Chad says and I gasp. The people set the lanterns in the water after lighting them, making a bit more light come when they pass us.

“I love you too Chad.” I say and twist the rose he gave me. He comes closer and places his lips onto mine in a mind blowing kiss. We break apart after a few minutes and our breathing was slightly hard.

“Would you be mine?” He asked me.

“I’m all yours.” I say and we kiss again in the moonlight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you like it. I made it for my sissy, so i hope it is good enough.