Status: New Story 2 Comments and 2 subscribers for next update :)

I'll Always Remember You

OO1.

“I am here now in the home of the now fifty-year old Justin Drew Bieber. The boy that was known for stealing girls heart when he was only sixteen.” I heard the TV buzz. But being fifty myself I was not sure if I had heard that correctly.

“What did she say?!” I screamed to my daughter that was sitting in the chair next to me.

“They are in Justin Bieber’s home.” My daughter said stealing a short glance at me.

“Turn it up!” I yelled leaning closer to the television, and as I said, my daughter raised the volume.

“How are you today Justin?” The reporter asked.

“Could be better.” Justin smiled his million dollar smile that I had fell for years ago when I used to know him.

“Why is that?”

“Remember my first tour when I had to cancel a show, in I believe it was Syracuse?” Justin said and the reporter nodded. “Well, when I was checked out by the doctor, they say that I had a tumor in my brain, it was not cancerous so it was fine to leave it. Now thirty years later, its cancerous.” Justin said looking at the reporter than to the camera.

“REWIND!” I yelled wanting to make sure I heard that right.

His voice repeated again and again, until I gave my daughter permission to stop rewinding the little part of the interview.

“I’m sorry to hear that Justin.” The reported said. “Is there anything that you regret, and you really want to take it back? Something that you would give your life for?”

Justin nodded before clearing his throat. “Yeah. I miss my baby.”

“Your child?”

“No, Baby.”

“Mom is that you?” My daughter asked.

“I-I think so.” I said with tears forming in my eyes.

“Who is this ‘Baby’ you speak of?”

“My best friend. Or my old best friend, Claire. She was my everything and I wish I could take back everything.” Tears were starting to form in his eyes as well. “I miss her. I loved her, and she said she never wanted to talk to me again after that one stupid freaking fight. I was so freaking stupid!” He yelled, I could tell he really meant it. “Baby, if you’re watching this, I love you, and I’m sorry.”

I am going to find this kid. That’s it. I started to get up from my chair and to get my car keys.

“Mom where are you going?”

“To find Justin.” I said before opening the door.

”And I was like Baby, Baby, Baby, Oohh..” Justin sang.

“Justin! STOP!” I laughed.

“Nooo!” He sang trying to hold back his laughter.

“Come on, stop.” I said hitting his chest playfully.

“I love you Baby.” He said kissing my lips gently.

“I love you too.” I mumbled against his.

“Wanna watch TV?” He asked pulling me down on the couch and flicking it on.

“Well, I guess I don’t have a choice.” I said.

“You are correct.” He said changing the channel to MTV.

“Now your latest news on Justin Bieber!” the MTV news lady said.

“Lets not watch this.” Justin spoke while grabbing the remote.

“Nope, we are watching it.” I yelled grabbing the remote out of his hand.

“Justin Bieber was recently spotted in the back of a cab kissing his opening act Jessica Jarell. These pictures taken by TMZ-” was all the lady could say before it was drained out by screams.

“HOW! WHAT! WHYY!” I screamed at Justin. “I-I cant believe I just I love you to a freaking heart stabbing lying cheater!”

“BABY! I can explain!” He said standing up to hold me.

“No get away! I never want to talk to you again! I HATE YOU!” I snapped pushing him away.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Story.
What do you think?
Continue?
Comments for the next chapter :)