I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son

I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son Ch. 1

Today was a normal day at the orphanage. I was lying on my bed reading a new book I got from the headmaster. The door opens to Willow my roommate and best friend." Hey chicka." she said." Hey. I said back. She climb into my bed and sat next to me." New book from headmaster." Willow said." Indeed it is." I said as I mark my page and sat up. There was a knock on the door and the headmaster enter." Valentine, Willow; Meet Sebastian and Ian." the headmaster said. We both said our hellos and wave to them." Valentine, Sebastian is your new father." the headmaster said. I look at the headmaster in complete shock and look back at Willow." They will be coming back tomorrow to come pick you up." the headmaster said." Yes, headmaster." i said. They left and I look at Willow. She had tears falling from her eyes." I don't want you to go Valentine."she said." It’s alright." I said hugging her tightly." Since this is my last day I going to go pack really fast and then we will spend the whole rest of the day together as best friends." i said smiling." Okay." Willow said wiping her tears away. I got up and took out my suit case and pack everything I had. Once I was done I took Willow's hand and we did all our favorite things together for one last time.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment if you like :D