I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son

I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son Ch. 10

When we got to the top, it was like food court heaven."There's a lot of places I didn't know even exist." I said looking around. Audrey laughs and walks me to this random food restaurant. Audrey chooses out two funnel cakes and two strawberry shakes. After waiting and getting our orders we sat down at an empty table in the back. We chat as we became friends."Hey." Audrey said pointing behind me."I think that guy is checking you out." Audrey said as I turn around looking at a guy who is looking at our direction. I wave him over so he can come sit with us. He did and started to come over here."Oh My Gosh, can you believe it?" she said almost squealing. I laugh as he finally came over here."Hey" we both said. Then we all laughed."Hey to you two." he said sitting down."How’s it going? I said eating some of my funnel cake."Pretty good, I was waiting for my friend to get some food." he said take some of my funnel cake."What about you two" he said looking at us both."I'm good. I had lost the people I was with within the mall, but I'm good."I said." Chatting with my new friend." Audrey said." Nice." he said."So what is your name?" Audrey said."Call me Liam." he said still taking my funnel cake."Liam." a guy's voice shout as we all turn heads to see a guy carrying food. Liam got up and went to talk one of the bags and a drink. They came back and we all sat down."Hey new person." I said."Hey." he said."So, who are you?" said Audrey." Call me Toby he said taking food out of the bag. Then we all started to have a conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it tool so long it got delated the first time when i was going to submit ._______. but anyways, Names or Bands with a song is nice :3