I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son

I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son Ch. 11

As the conversation becomes random than it appears to be, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Ian and Xavier behind me."Hey." I said to them both."Are you ready to go?"Ian said looking annoy. I got up, hugging every one of mine new friends."Can't wait to see you guys at school." I said picking up mine bags."We all can't wait either." Audrey said smiling and waving me off. I wave Audrey, Toby, and Liam goodbye and started to walk away with Xavier and Ian. We walk down the moving stairs, pass some stores, walk down the moving stairs again, and out the door. Walking outside, we see some smokers, teen girls giggling, and a guitar man. I tip the guitar man a ten and ran to the car. Ian unlocks the doors and I threw my stuff in. We all got in the car, and left out of the mall. Ian and Xavier were talking about the girls they met as I sat in the back thinking about my new friends. I was in such deep thought I didn't even hear Xavier calling mine name."Valentine!" he shouted. I jump and look around."Huh what!" I said looking at Ian and Xavier."Um, are you okay?" Xavier said looking at me."Yea I'm fine, why you ask?" I said." Well you seem to be in a deep thought." he said concern."Oh, I'm sorry." I said smiling at him." Okay, but did you want some ice cream." he said."Sure, sounds great." I said. Ian pulled into an Ice cream parlor. We got out and went into the cold store." Man, its cold in here." I said shaking a little.Xavier wrap his arms around me." Are you warm now?" He said. I push him away and look at him." Ha, nice try player I still remember what happen in the mall." I said walking up to the guy in the front. Ian was laugh and Xavier punches him playfully in the arm. When it was mine turn I order a vanilla and strawberry ice cream, Ian order chocolate and strawberry, and Xavier order double vanilla with sprinkles. Ian pays as we went and sat down at a table. As we were eating and chatting, the door opens up to a group of giggling preppy girls. They all look at us and came to our table, stopping in front of it." Hey Ian and Xavier.” the head girl of the group said." Hey Alexia." Ian and Xavier said at the same time." So who is your little friend.” she said." Valentine." I said continue to eat my ice cream." Hmmp! Well, if you haven't notice this is our table.” she said putting her hands to her hips." I don't see your name on it, so you don't own the table." I replied back." Does it really matter?" she said." Um, yea I think it does." I said. The next thing I know I been bitch slap. Everyone eyes went wide as I felt a stinging pain against mine cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to post the next chapter busy busy busy o: