I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son

I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son Ch. 12

I turn back to her as she just stand there smirking." I see you find this very amusing." I said standing up." Yup, pretty much." she said laughing. I grab hold of mine ice cream and look at her." Well, why don't you have a treat?"I said shoving mine ice cream in her hair. She screams and glares at me." Ain't pay back a bitch?" I said laughing a little." You will pay for this big time Valentine!" she said stomping out the door with her people. I sat back down rubbing mine cheek. I got stares from Ian and Xavier." Um...What?" I said looking at them." Um... yeah her boyfriend is on the football team and she is the captain of the cheerleader squad too." Ian said looking at me."And? So?"I said." Well, you see anybody who messes with them, gets fuck up badly." Xavier said looking at me with concern." I see." I said. " And how do you know all of this?" I said questioning their statement." Well there was once this pretty girl. She was friendly to anyone and anybody. Well one day, Alexia see her as a threat, because she was getting all the attention. So, everyday she would either try to fight with her or argue. Soon her grades had started to slip and she seems to become depress. Then one night, she tries to attempt suicide by swallowing a bunch of pills. But, before she had slip into a coma, someone had found her and call 911.They took her to the hospital, where she had to get her stomach pump. When she fully recovers, her parents send her to live with her grandparents." Xavier said finishing the story." How you know all of this?" I said looking at him sad." Because that girl was mine twin sister.” he said looking down.I stood up and hug him." I'm terribly sorry." I said looking at him. Ian just looks at us and pulls out his phone." We sometimes call or write each other. And she is doing better and living happily." Xavier said smiling a little." That's fantastic!" I said smiling too. I hug him again and we all stand up. We left out the store and into the blazing heat." Woooh!" I said backing away a little." That hit me good." I said laughing and getting into the car. Ian back out of the parking lot and towards home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry my grammer is not all that good i am trying my hardest okay If you have any name suggestings boy or girl that would be nice. :D im sick of looking up these names :P.