I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son

I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son Ch. 16

Ian and Xavier look at her in shock." Okay fine. You can have the dog for now. But we will get her back." Xavier said." You keep thinking that, but soon me and this dog is out. “ She said." Well, we will be coming back so be prepare." Xavier said dragging Ian out the door. Once they came out the door and back into the living room; they both sat down and Ian looks at Xavier." And how will we get that dog back?" Ian said looking at Xavier." I have a plan and it requires a lot of pillows and Valentine." Xavier said getting up. Ian looks at Xavier like he is crazy. " First, let’s go get Valentine." Xavier said taking Ian's arm and dragging him up the stairs. As they were going up the stairs, Xavier told Ian what his plan was. As they got to Valentine's door and open it, they saw her asleep."I guess we would have to wake her up." Ian said walking over to her and shaking Valentine awake. I groan and look over mine side to see Ian and Xavier." What do you want?" I said sitting up." We found Dot." Ian said." Really? Where is she?" I said jumping out from mine bed." Well, you see, what had happen was; a servant had found Dot and is not giving her back." Xavier said making it short and easy. I look at them both." Did ya at least try to get it back?" I said with little hope." We try, but she was going to drop Dot out the window." Xavier replied back." Then what are we suppose to do now." I said falling back on mine bed. Xavier came over and whispers the plan into mine ear." That sounds reasonable." I said sitting up again." Now let’s grabs some pillows, because we need all the pillows that we can get." Xavier said as we all went everywhere grabbing pillow after pillow. After having enough, we put it under the window." Now, we will get started on the real thing." Xavier said as he took Ian back to the servant’s room.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took forever to post.I had things to do which was a project that was stressing me out!
sorry its short I'm like super tired and mine brain is dead. I really don't know if this story is useful i don't know if i hold keep it or put it on hold when i get the time to write again.Sorry again *bows* I'm sorry its really late oo: but I'm trying. Love you ME people who read it c: