I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son

I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son Ch. 19

As we were looking at the sunset, Ian came out and told us that dinner was ready. We got up and stretch; then went inside with Dot following behind us. The smell of pizza hit our noses as we follow the scent." Oh my gosh, did I die and gone to heaven." I said walking into the kitchen looking at the pizza. Xavier nods as he grabs two plates and handed me a plate. We all grab two slices of pizza and sat down. Everyone was eating and talking about random things. Everything seems to go great till we heard a loud crash. We jump and look around." What was that crash?" Sebastian said standing up. We shrug as I look down to see Dot shaking and urinating on the floor." Awwww Dot." I said standing up too. Sebastian left out the room and I went to go get a towel. When I came back, everyone was gone; even Dot. I just shrug it and clean up the urine. When I was done, I threw the towel in the laundry room, and went to back to the kitchen. As I got nearer and nearer, I started to feel really uncomfortable. I turn around, but didn't see anything. I continue on a faster pace, trying to get to the kitchen faster. Just when I reach the kitchen, a dirty old rag was place against my nose. Panicking and struggling, I breathe in the scent then past out. The strangers wrap their arms around my waist as I was drag off.
When I woke up, everything was black. I groan as I feel rope tied against my arms and legs." Ugh where am I?" I said looking around at nothing." We had brought you here, because you’re in the way." said a voice coming out of nowhere. “But I didn't even do anything. I'm just an orphan." I said getting scare." Exactly my point. We know what had happen to your parents. We been tracking you down all this time and we finally found you." the voice say." Really? What happen to them? I was only just one years old when I was put in an orphanage." I said getting my hopes up." I don't know if we should tell you this, although we don't think you’re ready for it." the voice said." I am. I am. I had been waiting all my life to know what had happen to them." I said struggling against these ropes." Ugh fine, but what I am about to tell you might hurt you." the voice said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Listen! i know its been like forever since i post, but i am sorry i just forgot okay. >- < don't judge me. I been having my ups and downs. these exams took forever but I'm finally done. I know this story isn't good and I'm probably wasting my time :/. I'm sorry if its hard for you to read. I doubt i will even post another chapter for awhile. i get the same comments each time. i get it my writing sucks. I even get reports. If you don't like it you don't have to read it. Sending reports? why couldn't you comment okay. Or i should just delete all of this and never come back. Like i said I'm trying my best. I'm sorry its not good. I'm trying my best okay >- <.