I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son

I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son Ch. 8

The car ride was silent except for the music playing. Ten minutes later we pull up into this house. It was huge and had solid bricks, green grass, and a long driveway. As we come to a stop, Ian got out the car and ran to the door. The door opens up to a guy. He was tall, good looking, had medium black hair, and a muscular body. He closes the door and they came back to the car." Valentine, get in the back." Ian said slipping in the driver's seat. I groan as I got out and went to the back. The stranger slide in the passenger side and buckle his seat belt. "So who’s the chick in the back." he said." Xavier, I want you to meet Valentine." Ian said pulling out of Xavier's driveway." Hey." he said. I just wave at him. Ian and Xavier talk the whole way as I look at the window. We finally got to the mall and we got out of the car. Making our way into the entrance, we see a group of girls with skirts so short you can almost so their butts. The guys almost turn the other direction towards where they were at, but I grab both of their arms and move their butts into the mall. The mall wasn't like any other place, it was like heaven for teen girls who loved to shop. It was three stories high and full of people. Although there were many stores, I didn't know where to begin at." Ian." I said." What Valentine." he said looking at me." Can you show me what kind of stores you shop at." I said looking nervous as ever. He look at me dumbfound." Um...Um... okay." he said leading the way. As I was about to follow him, someone grab my arm. I look back to see Xavier." Hey." I said smiling." Hey." he said letting go of my arm as we both started to follow Ian. We all started to talk till we stop in front of this store." Well, here is one of them." Ian said." Hot topic?" I said looking at the sign then back at them." You will love it." Xavier said. We walk in and Ian went over to the back of the store leaving me and Xavier alone." How much do you got on you anyways." he said." About 500 dollars." I said looking around the store." Don't just stand there go shop around silly." he said pushing me to a shelve full of shirts. I started to grab some and other stuff too. Even Xavier even help out a little; but then he had an idea.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Valentine Day lol :3