I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son

I Was Adopted By A Rich Guy And His Son Ch. 9

"Hey Valentine." Xavier started." How about we get matching shirts." he said looking for one. "Okay." I said laughing and look for one also. We search throughout the store till I found the perfect shirt. I grab mine size and went to find Xavier. I look and look till I find him talking to some girl with the world's shortest skirt. I put the shirt behind my back and tap his shoulder. He look at me almost forgetting what we were doing." Hold on a second." he said to the girl and push me back." Sorry, I was talking to her." he said pointing to the girl from behind." I can tell." I said looking at her." If you didn't want to do it I can always put this shirt back." I said starting to back away." No, I really want to, but there is her and she looks hot." he said. I look at him dumbstruck and back away leaving him. I grab my stuff and went to pay for it." Would you like a Hot Topic card." the cashier said to me?" Um... sure." I said. I gave the cashier what I need and got mine card. I pick up mine bags and left out the store. Since I didn't know where Ian or Xavier is, I started to roam the mall myself. I found a place call Claire's on the second floor. It had a lot of accessories, bags, and a few shirts and skirts. I brought a hat, two skirts, three leggings, and a bag or two. I pay for it and left out the store. As I was walking out I accidentally bump into someone spilling my stuff on the ground." Ow. Watch where you going." a female voice said." Oh, I'm so sorry." I said picking up my stuff." It's okay I know you didn't mean to do it." she said standing up picking up some of her bags. I stand up to a girl who is about the same height as me. She had black, blond, and pink hair. She looks tan and has gray with orange specks in her eyes." So, what is your name." she said staring me up and down." Valentines and you." I said." You can call me Audrey." she said." So. where are you going." Audrey said as we both being to walk." I don't know; I was with Xavier and Ian." You know Ian Moore." she said surprise." I don't know this Ian Moore, because I never learn his last name."i said." Oh ok. So are you going to Raiders High School." she said? "Yeah I am." I said as we both stop and climb on the escalator." So what is on the third floor anyways." I said waiting." Oh, it’s the food court." she said." It haves some good food here and there." Audrey said.