War On Your Faith in Me

One Tradgedy at a Time.

~Frank~

"What are you accusing me of Gerard?!" Jonathan screamed from the kitchen.

"I know about the coke! I know what's going on! Why couldn't you have told me?! I've been through this!" Gerard sounded hurt.

"Because-"

"Do not lie to me. I don't need to hear it. I love you, yes. But I hate what you are doing." Gee was quiet. It was hard for me to hear.

"I couldn't tell you. Not until I was ready." The other man's voice sounded thin.

I decided it was time to step in. Motioning Mat over, I whispered in his ear that we had to do something. He nodded, and we made our way into the kitchen.

"Gerard, come here." I quietly told him.

"Frankie... He.." Gee looked like he was about to cry.

"I know. Let's go to the back and talk."

Gerard looked back at Jonathan before we left the room. Jon looked up and gave a little smile through his tears. The look that they shared was unnerving. Like they were talking without speaking. They had something that the rest of us could only dream about.

"Gee." I sighed after we got into the make shift studio.

"I know Frankie, but we need to get him help."

"He already has help. You. I talked to him last night, before everyone watched the movie. You're the reason he gets up every morning. The reason why he puts up with all the touring crap. The reason he's even on this tour." I know what Gerard was going through. I went through this when he got clean. Right down to the romance.

"I just don't want him to get hurt." His eyes filled with tears.

"I know. Remeber what we went through a few years ago? When you got clean? I felt everything and more of what you're feeling." The memory of holding his hair back from the toliet, and cleaning him up after his evenings out burned a hole in my chest.

"I'm sorry." Gerard's mouth may mean it, but his eyes tell a different story.

"Let's not talk about that tonight. One tradgedy at a time."
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY that I haven't updated in a while.
I just needed a break from everything.

Comments make the updates come faster.