Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 9

"So your telling me I am the daughter of royal killers? Like seriously do you even know why they were accused?" I say my voice rising feeling angry for my newly found out parents. I needed everything explained to me in clear detail right now, but I know I wasn't going to get that right now since he seems to be sad about the entire situation.

"All that I can tell you right now is that only a handful of people know who actually did it, but can not prove it to my mother. She is the one has has the bounty still over their heads. She was deeply in love with my father and his death put her into a deep depression that she can't seem to come out of. Even after all these years." He says then gets up and starts pacing around the room.

"Your father was the adviser of the king and your mother was the queens chamber maid. That is really all I know about them if you were wondering." I just tried to gather all of this without freaking out.

"So how is it known that were are soul mates after all of whats happened. How could we ever be together if you mother wants to kill my parents for crimes they didn't commit?" He thought about my question for a minute then looked me in the eye.

"You did not commit the crimes that they are accused of. You shall not be punished for what they may or may not have done." He said with a stern voice that filled the room.

"You have nothing to worry about when it comes to me and you. Not one person in this world can separate me from you." His voice trembled. I could feel that even though I was kidnapped everything he said to me was genuine.

"What am I suppose to tell my friend Miley? He is probably worried about me." I say think about my regular life.

"Oh, meant to tell you when you woke up. Miley was your guardian, he knew what was happening at all times. He knew where you where going even when you didn't know. I took him from my royal guard to insure your safety." He said with a somewhat amused smirk on his face.

"Wait, so he know about all of this? Why didn't you just tell me instead of kidnapping me. I would have gone easier if that was the case!" I said getting angry at both of them. If both of them knew me then how did they not know that it would have been better to sit me down and talk to me.

Idiots!

"Uh we kind of didn't know how to go about this one. So we kind of just winged it." He said laughing and then came to sit next to me on the bed.

"Dickface."I say in fake anger, and then he hugged me. I didn't know what to do so I just embraced him. He felt good against my body.

His hair brushed softly against my face making me tingle all over. His muscular arms wrapped around my waist and brought me closer to his body. I looked him in his beautiful eyes and seemed to be trapped there by some imaginary force. As his face moved closer to mine the door opened to the room and in walked Miley.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter!
so yes I'm getting further into this story and I'm liking it alot
so please if you can tell me if you liked or did not like this chapter

-Daiton