Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Necromance Therater/Part 12

You know for vampires they were extremely ordinary. A vampire could be anybody. From what I've found out by this terminally unique dude named Jimmy, many of my favorite bands has vampires in it. Like Lamb of God, Muse, even Cold play. Like seriously? I would have never guessed.

On the trip over to Ireland I met many guards of the royal court. They were all here to protect Brian but you should have guessed that already. One in particular caught my eye, everybody called him Tuck. I called him by his first name Matt, even though there were like two other Matt's here. He did everything I asked hi but never said more than three words to me. Which was odd, at least to me.

Brian left me to deal with some 'Royal business' or whatever. I didn't care I was having an amazing conversation with Jimmy. He seemed like one of the greatest friends in the world even though I just met him like some hours ago. I guess you can say we connected like no other.

"So Tasha would you like to me Marly? She is adorable and everybody loves her! I promise you she is absolutely amazing." Jimmy said with to much excitement for one person to have.

"Sure Jimmy, is Marly like your girlfriend?" I said to him while trying to calm him down. It still boggles me how he became a guard. A royal one at that.

"Hecks no Marly isn't my girlfriend, but if she was human I guess she would be." He said then starting thinking about the possibilities.

We arrived at a huge castle that looked to have been there for centuries. Just from looking at it I knew this was not the place for me, even though I'm a vamp wolf. It looks like Vikings should be here storming the castle, but instead people like Jimmy lives here.

"Welcome to your new home Prinzessen, we hope you enjoy your time here at Caisleán Demon." Jimmy said to me as I step out of the huge black truck.

This was a bit extravagant, but its royal I guess. This place had a mote and all which creeped me out a bit, but hopefully I would get over it soon. Soon I found myself laying on my new bed in y new room feeling a bit out of place.

I heard the door open but I didn't look up to see who it was, assuming it's just Brian coming to check up on me.

"It's been a long time Prinzessen, too long." A random voice said I sat up to see who it was. It was Tuck, and I had know idea what he was talking about. What did he mean by long time? I've never met him until this day.

"Tuck what the hell are you talking about? It's been what 20 minutes since you saw me?" I said. He came closer to the bed but there was still a great amount of space between us.

"I'm not surprised you don't remember me, you were of course a baby. And you were to be mine." He said then had a wicked smile spread across his face.

"Don't worry I plan on taking what is mine in due time. Now that I have you back within reach, I can take my time and make things right." He said then turned his back to me.

"Um, whatever dude you're creepy and stay the hell away from me. I already have to much shit on my plate to think about some crazy ass guard who thinks I'm his." I said getting agitated. Before I knew what was happening my head was hitting the head board and Tuck was on top of me. He breathed in my scent making this whole situation even creepier.

"You are mine whether you believe it or not. And I don't not take kindly to anyone telling me anything different. Remember this Prinzessen you are mine, mine alone. No one will stand in my way of having what is mine." He whispered grimly in my ear making my skin crawl. Before he moved to get off of me he kissed me deeply then left abruptly. Leaving me breathless and confused as all fucking hell.

That's when Miley/Till walked into the room and locked the door. Then turned to stare at me.

"I love you." He said.

What in all fucking hell was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so longer chapter and I liked it a whole lot
And yes Tuck is Matt Tuck that sexy mofo
this is going to be a complicated shit party of a story and I like it
so comment/subscribe and enjoy life
And the rest of the guys are coming but I just had to put Jimmy in now
Can you guess what Marly is?

-Daiton