Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 13

"What THE fuck is going on here? You know I thought this would be ok coming here now I see I probably going to have to get the fuck on." I say looking up at him, he looks back confused.

"I know that this may not be the right time to tell but I had to tell you at some point. I needed you to know. I also knew this was going to happen that why I never tried to pursue like I wanted to." He said with sincere eyes.

"I understand what you saying, but some creepy guy just left my room as you were coming in. After telling me that I was his. He said 'In due time I will take what is mine'" I said trying to imitate his voice. Till's face hardened and he took a step back.

"Where did you first see him?" He said in his militant voice.

"On the way here from Georgia. He is part of the guard I think."

"Did he tell you his name? And can you pick his face out in a crowd?"

"He said his name was Tuck and hell yeah dude just creeped me the fuck out. Do you really think I would forget his face?"

"Ok Tasha just stay here I will be back, but I have to go tell the Prionsa what happened. And Tasha?" He ask making me look him in the eye.

"Yeah?"

"I meant what i said, I really do love even though I'm not suppose to." With that he left my room with fire in his eyes.

I laid back down trying to figure out what the hell was going to happen while I was here. I felt like things were about to get complicated and very bloody soon. Why do weirdos like me? Yeah I know Brian isn't really a weirdo anymore, but still at one point in my head he was pretty damn crazy. Now i have a psycho on my ass.

I hear a loud knock at my door. I froze in place hoping it wasn't another crazy bastard. It wasn't, Brian walked in with a stern look on his face. He actually looked pretty scary at the moment, you know with his fangs and claws out.

"Who the fuck was it?" He said almost screaming but trying to keep his composure.

"He said his name was Tuck. He was on the flight over here with us." I said with a small voice, hoping to keep him calm. Brian eyes flashed red as I said his name. I guess he knew who i was talking about.

Brian came towards me and yanked me off of the bed and practically dragged me out of the room. He took me downstairs where the guards quarters are. He let my arm go as we entered the room.

"TUCK! Which one of you is Tuck!?" He yelled out. A ma I never seen before came forward with confusion all over his face.

"Is this him Tasha? Is this the fucker?" Brian asked me.

"No, that's not him. He was taller with black hair and blue eyes." I said scared that this guy was some other mythical creature.

"Are you sure?" Brian asked more gently this time.

"Yes I' sure I'm not talking about this blonde hair green eyed man." I said.

"That only means one thing then." Brian said with disdain.

"We have a witch on our hands." Brian said then turned to one of the guards.

"Call Arin, tell him what happened here and we will pay anything right now.Offer him a place in the palace and if he still refuses call me." And with that Brian took my hand a lead me back upstairs, but not to my room. To his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be mad
I'm sorry for taking so long
I have to be in the right mood to write and that not coming very often
But I love you guys for sticking around anyways
Comment or subscribe please =D
Oh and follow me on tumblr Thegreatdait

-Daiton