Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 2

After leaving the school we went to Miley's football practice. I never liked going but I could always get good pictures of the stuff surrounding the field. As you can tell I like nature a lot, it's just something about that makes me want to put it on film.

As I was walking around taking pictures of random plants and flowers I got a call. It was the guy from earlier, Brian.

"Hello?" I spoke into the receiver.

"Hi is this Tasha?" He said sounding a little nervous.

"Yes who is this?"

"Its Brian, the guy from like an hour ago."

"Yeah I remember." I chuckled into the phone.

"Is it weird if I say that I'm nervous to be on the phone with you?"

"No it's not weird, but you don't have to be nervous I'm not going to shoot you down or anything." He laughed sounding more relaxed.

"Well that's good to know and that makes it easier to ask you out."

"Yeah I know that seems to help guy's out." What! I said I was weird and unpopular, guys still think I'm attractive.

"Well would you like to go out to dinner sometime? Like tonight?" He said sounding somewhat nervous again.

"Uh yeah, sure why not?" I said and he let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay so how does seven sound? And uh I kind of don't know where you live."

"That's just fine, and how bout I meet you at the restaurant?" I don't want him to know where I live yet, even if its not all that bad of a place.

"Sure, uh the place is called Dulce. You know where that's at?"

"Yeah, that's Atlantic station. I don't live to far away from there."

"Okay so uh, yeah I'll see you there."

"Yeah okay I'll see you soon."

"Okay uh, Bye." He said sounding nervous again.

"Bye Brian."I said laughing to myself and hung up the phone. Wait hold on, I have a date tonight with some guy I just meet an hour ago. What the fuck is going through my mind right now. Maybe I'm being nice cause I was enjoying my day a little to much. I don't know,but now I have to find something to where and get away from Miley tonight. I just hoped I had fun with this guy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay could you guy's please tell me how I'm doing here cause I feel like I'm just running into a wall of no inspiration but anyways please comment and subscribe
One of her pictures
And check out my other stories
I have two Synacky's the first one is Sidewinder The next one is a co-wrtie with Nanogoesroar and its called Shutter House

-Daiton