Status: Active bitches!!!!

Paralyzer

Part 8

"Wait wait hold on." I said just now letting something click inside of my head. How was he a vampire.... sort of. It's either you aren't or you are. I looked him in the eye still trying to figure out what I'm suppose to do in this whole situation.

"How are you sort of a vampire?" I said. He looked surprised by my question, I guess he didn't expect me to pick that up.

"Um well when a Vampire and a Demon are in love...." He said looking at me hoping I got the picture. I got it and everything else that went with it. How the fuck did I get myself into this? This is fucking ridiculous.

"Yeah so I'm a Vamp demon, and your my soul mate. Hopefully you understand I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to help you understand yourself and love you unconditionally." He said coming closer to me on the bed. I didn't move, there was no no point he could catch me easily.

"And before you even ask, no your not human. You were just raised to not know you true gifts. Your a cross between Vamp and Werewolf. Your parents were descendants of both races, so it's just in you. The reason you could live like a regular human is because of your wold side. Your vamp side is not as heavy as the wolf side." He explained to me. I barley heard any of it I would just like for this to be over.

"Tasha? Please look at me, I want you to understand what I'm telling you." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes. How could everything I was taught be a lie. And my parents? We're they really my parents?

"Were those really my parents?" I said through the tears. He looked ashamed of something but then shook his head. My heart sank as I found out the people I loved as my parents weren't my parents.

"Where are my parents? Why did they give me away?" I almost screamed at him. He looked me dead in the eyes.

"They are on the run, like they've been for the last 21 years. They didn't want you to part of that life of running. They wanted you to be somewhat normal." He said. It helped a little to know they cared enough about me to give me up for a normal life.....almost.

"Why are they on the run? What did they do?" I blurted out anxious to know. He rubbed his and looked at me hard.

"They were falsely accused of killing the demon king. My father." He said with a grim face. I felt sick for the people I didn't even know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I'm trying to get my stories back up and running
But I didn't like the ending but that's all I could come up with
So please comment and tell me how sucky this is

-Daiton