Status: Feeling bad about this. I don't know what to write here anymore so if you would like to take over please let me know. I don't want to delete the story.

I Know You Want Me

Prologue: Hope

Let's start from the beginning,

I'm Hope Taylor; the older twin sister of Faith Taylor.
I am 17 years old and I live in Huntington Beach, California.

I live with my mother Jennifer and my sister Ella who is 14.
I used to have a father before my parents divorced, now he lives in England with his new family and my twin; don't get me wrong I don't hate the man but he didn't exactly play the father figure when he was here.

I have brown long hair and deep brown eyes just like my mothers.
I am 5'5 and have an athletic body, I enjoy a whole range of sports but at the moment I play tennis and I take part in the School's Soccer team, I think that Football is more for guys and I wouldn't be tough enough to get tackled to the ground.

I have a fair amount of friends mostly guys because I cannot deal with drama and bitching I like to enjoy my life without any worries.

My best friends include four guys who have always got my back no matter what, and I have their backs and adore them to death.

First we will start with all Matt Sanders.

I've known Matt since we were infants, our mothers have been best friends ever since Middle School. Our friendship is the best I can read Matt like an open book and he can read my emotions without asking me how I feel. He is the most friendliest guy you can ever meet and you can talk to him for hours on end without running out of words to say. He is a truly caring guy and has always been there for me during the darkest days I am lucky because I have gotten to see his softer side throughout the years and I have heard his amazing voice when I pretend to fall asleep beside him. In School he acts tough and mostly all people are intimidated by him and his big strong physique. He is very sporty and he currently plays captain for the School's Basketball Team.

The next is Brian Haner

He is one amazing guy, amazing sense of humour he is Jimmy's best friend. They are like a double act. I've known him since Middle School and he's been a great guy ever since. My mother and his parents got along well when we settled into the neighbourhood. His father is a brilliant guitar player and I think he has started to show Brian a few tricks, I am sure he will turn pro pretty soon because he is a fast learner. He gives great advice when ever you need it also he is very charming and handsome most girls at School want to impress him to date him. He has a similar physique to Matt but just a little less muscle than he has. He is a great fan of Basketball and plays for the School's team.

Thirdly is Jimmy Sullivan

This guy is crazy and I mean crazy! Last year we were invited to some big party and he set fire to a barbecue whilst adding more alcohol to the flame which soon set fire to the tables and the chairs around the place. He is a giant but a friendly one. I've got to say Jimmy is pretty much the most popular guy in our school that's why he gets us all into big parties. He's the biggest party goer in our group and he knows how to have a good time. He has such a great sense of humour that he could cheer up anybody he meets. He does love music and he's always had a passion for the drums, he is hoping to update his kit pretty soon, he wants to make it famous in a rock band.

Finally is Zachary Baker

I've only known him since I started High School and he has been a brilliant friend ever since. He has a sister called Amy who is the same age as my sister so they get along as well. He has a passion for art just like myself and loves to draw designs of anything he thinks is cool. He wants to own his own clothing line when he is older. Also he loves his horror movies especially the zombie type, he has a blood fetish. Another passion of his is Baseball he has adored the game since the age of 7 and he plays for the School's Baseball team.

That's all I've got to say about the guys, they are truly the most important people in my life and have helped me though the years. They are my best friends and I would never ever change that for anything, hopefully they will still be for many years to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
Matt Sanders.
Brian Haner Jr.
Jimmy Sullivan.
Zachary Baker.

Updating my story.
tell me what you think?
also Johnny will come in this later on.