Status: Feeling bad about this. I don't know what to write here anymore so if you would like to take over please let me know. I don't want to delete the story.

I Know You Want Me

Prologue: Faith

I’m Faith but I am faithless. I hate my father, I hate my step mother and I wish that my mom would have fought for me, instead of letting the snake take me. But I don’t hate her, actually I love her dearly. My mom, my younger sister Ellie and my twin sister, Hope.

And no my family isn’t religious in any sense, I am thankful they didn’t call Ellie Destiny. If they had I would have to worry.

I live with my dad in England. I am what you would call “emo”. I don’t associate with anyone in school, I like being alone, but only because I don’t fit in around my school of preppy bitches with lots of money. Yeah, I go to a boarding school.

I am 5’4 and I inherited my mother’s dark brown hair and dark chocolate eyes. I may be fit, but I am incredibly curvy and that is one reason I am glad my school is girls only. English girls you would think wouldn’t be twigs like French girls but they are, or well at least the ones at my school. They are snobs and I would like to break them. Clearly, I have no friends here in England and that’s fine, I don’t mind; to much.

I usually spend my days with my music blasting and a book not far from my hands; wither it be a novel or sketch book. I wish I was home in Huntington with my family and that is probably what led me to my last suicide attempt. If I couldn’t go home, then at least I could leave my dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I am taking this story over and somethings have changed and will continue to change so please if you see anything you don't like let me know.

The girls are identical twins, but Faith is shorter and I am working on a banner that will show you the twins.

Thanks and please all previous subscribers and commenter's don't leave. I will do my best to keep a lot alike with the original.

Devon