Status: Feeling bad about this. I don't know what to write here anymore so if you would like to take over please let me know. I don't want to delete the story.

I Know You Want Me

Part 1: Hope

Five years ago today, my parent’s divorce became final and my dad left, taking my twin sister Faith with him.

You might think because of our names; Hope and Faith that our parent’s are a bunch of bible thumpers, let me clear that up for you: They aren’t.

Life for a while after the divorce was harsh; Ellie, our younger sister was only nine at the time and she didn’t understand what had happened and always asked where Daddy and Faith were. Mom, she cried a lot and I got closer to my friends Matt, Brian and Jimmy; closer to the point where I could barely manage a day without at least one of them around.

I got the occasionally letter from Faith until two years ago when they stopped. I knew dad had told her that she wasn’t allowed to write or email or anything with us. And eventually, I just stopped waiting for one and gave up on my sister every coming home.

School was coming back around in a month and that was a drag. But I was going into senior year at Huntington High and when I was done I planned on going places and starting to really live my life.

And the first part of really living my life was confronting my long time crush and best friend, Brian Haner Jr. I had liked him since middle school when we really got close.

But with a month left I just wanted to help my friends get their band up and not think about things that I was worried about.
♠ ♠ ♠
There will always be two updates (hopefully). One in Hope's POV and one in Faith's POV.

Devon <3