Status: Feeling bad about this. I don't know what to write here anymore so if you would like to take over please let me know. I don't want to delete the story.

I Know You Want Me

Part 2: Faith

My dad is an ass. Five years ago, he left mom and took me to England. Now five years later exactly, him and his new wife are pregnant and even though she has two other kids, I’m the one that gets sent away. Not just away, to the one place he had taken me from, the place I had never wanted to leave; Huntington Beach, California.

I know what an ass. So here I was, ignoring them as they tried to say goodbye and getting ready to board one of two planes home. I knew I was pissing him off by ignoring him but let’s face it; he had stopped any communication two years ago by beating the crap out of me, which resulted in my last failed suicide attempt. I had gone up not across and as deep as I could but no, my step mother had to find me and rush me off to the damn hospital.

Deciding to show some appreciation to the jackass behind me, I turned just in the gate waved at my very younger step siblings (5 and 3) and flipped my dad the bird.

At least I got some enjoyment out of the situation. All through the boarding I got stares and why because of the two very wide and thick bandages on my arms. It was a good thing I brought my favorite hoodie or else I would have been in some trouble.

I hated crowds and planes were usually really crowded, this one wasn’t as bad but there
were still to many people for my comfort level.

Once we were in the air, I popped my music into my ears and started wondering about the family I was going back too. Did they even know I was coming or was I just going to have to show up on mom’s doorstep?

It was a long flight, I didn’t really eat or anything I just watched out the window as the sky darkened and lightened on both flights until finally many hours of travel later, I landed in LA. I waited until everyone else was off or mostly off before standing up from my seat and grabbing my bag from underneath the seat.

I wasn’t really looking for anyone, but when I spotted my mother it wasn’t hard to recognize her. She had aged a bit and it looked like her hair had been dyed or something but I was still a fair distance away.

Looking around her, I couldn’t see Ellie or Hope so I figured either she was putting me in a hospital or she hadn’t brought them.

It only took me a few minutes to reach her and when I stopped I could see the surprise in her dark chocolate eyes; eyes that both my sister’s and I had inherited from her.

“Hi mom,”
♠ ♠ ♠
I am working on more updates, so please be patient.

Devon <3