You Will Always Own My Heart

Chapter Eleven.

"I'll see you after class," Brendon tells me before kissing me on the lips goodbye.

I smile and nod. Ever since saturday, I feel like I've been on a cloud. And no, I'm not high. I'm just happy. After our date, Brendon's been extra sweet to me. If that's even possible. He's always been sweet.

I walk into first period and sit next to Ryan.

"Awh. You guys," Ryan says in a girly voice, putting his hand to his heart.

I roll my eyes and he laughs.

"Shut up. I've seen you around Bailey."

He smiles and shrugs.

"Touche."

Class starts shortly after that and I mostly just end up texting Brendon. I know. I know. He's still in like the same building with me and I saw him not too long ago. But still.

I look over and Ryan's doing the same thing. Most likely texting Bailey.

The bell rings and Ryan and I get up.

"Hey Bailey," I say as we meet up at her locker.

Ryan kisses her and she smiles.

"Hey guys."

I feel arms snake around my waste and pull me close.

"Hello Brendon." I say.

"Brendon? This is Jake," Brendon tells me.

I laugh and he turns me around to kiss me.

"Awh too bad. Brendon's better."

He smiles and kisses me again.

He grabs my hand and we walk to second period after saying goodbye to Bailey and Ryan. When we get into the class, I spot Brad and he doesn't look too happy.

Man, what is his problem?

Brendon and I sit down and the teacher comes in the class and tells us more about the project we were assigned last week. Awh crap. I totally forgot about that.

I look over at Brendon who just shrugs.

"I'm giving you and your partners today only to have some time to do research in the library, so everyone collect your stuff and follow me." The teach tells us.

We all do as we're told and make our way to the school library. Brendon and I linger towards the back of the group.

"I totally forgot about this project," I tell him.

He laughs. "Yeah. I did too."

"Ugh. I'm gonna fail."

He shakes his head. "Don't worry. I'm a quick learner."

I laugh and when we finally get to the library, which I've never been in prior to right now, Brendon takes my hand and leads me away from everyone else.

"Brendon?," I whisper, "Where are we going?"

He puts a finger to his lips and I sigh. He pulls me to an abandoned aisle and pulls me into him.

"Finally. Some alone time with my girlfriend." He sighs.

I laugh and push away from him. "C'mon Bren, we gotta work on this project."

He grabs my hand to stop me from walking away. "Awh. We'll do that after school."

I look at him and can't help but smile at the puppy dog face he's giving me. I bite my lip and sigh in defeat.

"Fine."

He grins and pulls me closer to him so that our faces are merely inches apart.

"You have the most amazing eyes I've ever seen," he whispers.

I smile and can't help but blush lightly. He just has that affect on me.

He strokes my cheek gently and leans down to kiss me. His kisses are so gentle and sweet but at the same time passionate. I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I give.

"Oh, my bad," we hear a voice say behind us.

I turn around and see a small freshmen with a bright red face. Once he catches me looking at him, he runs off still flustered.

I look at Brendon and laugh.

He frowns. "He ruined our first make out" Brendon whines.

I smirk and peck him on the lips. "There will be others. Don't worry."

He smiles widely and whispers in my ear, "You promise?"

The feel of his sweet breath on tickling my ear sends pleasant chills down my spine. I hope he didn't notice that I shivered. I bite my lip and nod.

He pulls away and smiles. He kisses me again and then the bell rings and he groans.

"Awh man."

I shake my head and laugh. "Such a baby." I tease.

"But I'm your baby," he tells me.

True.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this chapter is really just showing you how cute Brendon and Kylie are together. I know it was kind of short and uneventful but like I just said, I just wanted to show the cuteness between the couple. :)