You Will Always Own My Heart

Chapter Twelve.

"Brendon, we're supposed to be studying," I whine as Brendon kisses my neck.

He pulls away and frowns. "But that's no fun."

I sigh. "It's not supposed to be fun Bren. It's homework."

He groans and flops down on my bed. It's been 2 weeks and Brendon and I are still going strong. I feel like I've known him my whole life even though it's only been a month.

My mom likes Brendon a lot. She says that I'm the happiest I've ever been when I'm with him. I guess she's right. I've yet to meet his parents though. From what I've heard, he hasn't been getting along with them for a while now. It's mostly due to the fact that he hasn't been going to church and some other stuff. He doesn't really like talking about it though.

He kisses me some more and I can't help it, I give in and kiss him back. He parts my lips with his and we start making out on my bed. Which probably isn't a good thing.

"Uh, Brendon. Your phone's vibrating," I say as I pull away.

He sighs. "Fine. I'll answer it."

I laugh and he pulls out his phone and answers it.

"Now?" He asks into the phone.

He rolls his eyes and sighs. "Fine, but I'm bringing Kylie."

He hangs up and pecks me on the lips.

"Ryan says he needs help picking out a birthday present for Bailey."

I smile. "Well let's go."

He laughs as I drag him off my bed and down the stairs.

"Mom, we're going to the mall. Be back later." I tell mom as we walk by the kitchen.

"Bye Ms. Rivers," Brendon calls as I drag him out the front door.

"Geeze Ky. At least let me say bye before you run me out the door." He jokes.

I roll my eyes. "Relax. My mom loves you anyways."

He smirks. "Who wouldn't love me?"

I laugh and we get into his car and drive to the mall to meet up with Ryan. When we get there, we find Ryan in the food court.

"Oh thank God! Kylie, I have no idea what to get Bailey," Ryan says, grabbing onto my shoulders and shaking me.

I laugh and Brendon lightly pushes Ryan off of me.

"Whoa now. No need to get physical," He jokes.

Ryan sighs and I shake my head.

"Don't worry. I'm here to help. Now I have a few ideas on what she would like but I'm gonna let you make the final decision since you are her boyfriend and all."

He nods his head and I give him a few ideas. His face lights up when I tell him she likes anything having to do with the Beatles.

"She likes the Beatles?" He asks.

"Yeah. She loves them. How did you not know this?" I ask.

He shrugs. "I don't know. But I think I like her even more now."

I laugh and Ryan finally decides to go look for a gift after a few minutes of just standing there, thinking about it.

Brendon sighs and shakes his head. "Can we go home now?"

I smile and take his hand in mine. "Yeah. Let's go."

We get into his car shortly after walking out of the mall and head down the road.

"So the Fall Dance is coming up," He says suddenly.

I nod. "It sure is."

He smiles. "Will you go with me?"

"It depends. Are you a good dancer?"

He raises his eyebrows. "I'm an amazing dancer."

I laugh and he sighs. "Nah. I'm just kidding. I'm an awful dancer."

I lean over and kiss his cheek. "That's okay. So am I. And I would love to go the dance with you, Brendon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?