You Will Always Own My Heart

Chapter Eighteen.

30 minutes later, Brendon parks his car on top of a cliff that overlooks the city.

He gets out of the car and quickly rushes over to open my door. He takes my hand and brings me around to the front of the car.

"I thought tonight would be a good night to lay on the hood of my car and gaze up at the stars like they sometimes do in movies." He tells me as we lay on the car's hood.

I laugh and he pulls me closer to him.

"Sorry if this is uncomfortable," he says.

"I don't mind." I assure him.

I sigh and look up at the sky. You can actually see the stars since we're not that close to the city and it's a little darker since there's not lit up neon signs.

I look up at Brendon and he kisses me. The kiss starts off slow and sweet. I feel Brendon's tongue on my bottom lip and I open my mouth to let it in. Somehow I manage to climb on top of him and pretty soon, we're in a heavy make out session. His hands are running up and down my sides and my hands are tangled in his hair.

I pull away when I feel Brendon's phone vibrate in his pocket.

"Uh, Brendon, your pockets buzzing."

He groans and I climb off him.

"Hello," he says into the phone.

I can't hear who's talking but when I see Brendon's roll his eyes, I can't help but laugh.

"Ryan, you don't have to let me know you're leaving. Kylie and I already left anyways." Brendon whines.

I laugh and Brendon smiles. He hangs up after saying good bye and groans.

"Man. What a bummer."

I nod. "Yeah."

Brendon sighs and we get off the hood and back into the car. As we head down the road, I can't help but yawn.

Brendon looks at me and chuckles.

"Awh. Are you already tired," he whines.

I nod, causing him to pout.

"Alright lil baby, lets get you home."

And even though I try my hardest not to, I end falling asleep on the ride home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this ones kinda short