Gypsy Time

Confronted.

Logan barely got much sleep, and when he was asleep. He dreamed of his best friend. He couldn't get her perfect figure out of his head. Or the way she looked at him. He had never seen anyone more beautiful then Amy. Her long black hair was mesmerizing. Her baby blue eyes sparkled with such beauty he could hardly bare not to stare into them constantly. Everyone always says anyone who falls in love with her, only do so because she is a gypsy. Logan has spoken to her about her past. She does not reply, Only turns her head in shame and changes the subject.

"Why do you hide your past from me Amy?" Logan confronted her one night. "I mean, am I not trust worthy? Do you not feel safe with me? I don't mean to rush you, I just don't want you holding back, I wont judge you or anything"

Amy stayed silent as Logan went on, trying to make her understand all he wanted was to be let in.

"I mean, I haven't hurt you at all," Logan continued to ramble on "Wait, oh my god, have I?! I am so sorry Amy! I'm so selfish, what have I done to harm you???"

Amy turned and embraced him, whispering into his ear. "You have done nothing my dear friend, It is I who have let harm come to me. Do not fear Logan, you are my most trusted friend, I'm just not ready. Please, understand. I just can't reveal my past."

All Logan could do was nod. His mind was shocked. She had embraced him. What could this mean? Was he looking to deep in little things Amy did? Probably, but who could be certain?

As Amy finally let go, Logan felt her hand squeeze his before she turned back to the soup she was cooking for dinner tonight.

"I-i'll leave you alone to cook" Logan stammered

All Amy did was nod as she added more vegetables to her soup.

Logan crawled miserably up the stairs. Thinking of how he could fix his out burst, hoping Amy did not think him a fool now.

As he worked on his plans to ask her to come with him to visit his parents, he feared they would not like her. He needed to know her past. Of course, his parents never judged a person by their past. But still, he had to be sure.

Logan woke in a sweat that night, he was up before Amy, but didn't leave his room, afraid to catch her in her towel...again... He felt so wrong seeing her that way. He wasn't expecting it either. So he learned to stay in his room till she rang his room for breakfast.