Gypsy Time

Speaking of Truth.

When Amy rang up to Logan's room, there was no answer. She didn't have time to go up and check on him. Devin Alec-Zander was in for his normal flirting session. It got on Amy's nerves so much. Ever since Emma took her in, Devin Alec-Zander had been there... At first it was just the normal close friend. Then he tried things. Logan really didn't like Zander (Everyone loved shortening Devin Alec-Zander's name. It was easier.) Amy figured it was just Logan being sensitive and a good friend. He always came to the rescue when Zander came around.

Speaking of which. Here comes Logan! Amy couldn't help but pray he would see Zander, and make him go away!

Logan seen Zander immediately. Over at the bar, flirting with Amy. It was so obvious. Amy looked at Logan pleadingly and Logan nodded.

"You're beauty is rare around here. It's my job to take care of you Amy." Zander went on.

"Amy! My love, last night was amazing." Logan swooped in, kissing Amy on the cheek gently.

All Zander could do was stare.

Amy let out a giggle as Logan kissed the other cheek. "Yes Logan, it was. I'm glad I changed my mind and took you up for that offer. It was amazing."

"You're very welcome, Amy." Logan couldn't hide his huge smile as he turned to Zander.
"Oh! Hello Zander, I didn't see you there. How's it going man? Find anyone interesting around town?"

Zander just walked away. How much could Amy reject him? This was really upsetting him!

"So you nervous about today Amy?" Logan whispered as he got his breakfast.

Amy sucked in a breath and smiled. "A little. My parents were... Not the best. With dad and his horrible habit of sneaking in to my room and when he killed mom and Little Alice. I've never known a good family."

Logan just stared at her.

As Amy looked down, tears fell. "I said to much. I'm so sorry."

"Oh Amy..." Logan couldn't believe it as he hugged Amy close. "I'm so sorry Amy."

Amy sobbed into Logan chest. Unable to take the pain anymore.

Logan held her, wondering how horrible things must have been. How could Amy be as delicate as she is with a life so horrible as that? His family must make up for this! Amy must know a true family. And be part of it. It was decided. He would make her see the beauty of love and life. Slowly.