Status: In progress.

The Knowing Eye in the Office

Kimball Cho's Diary -
An entirely new side of our favourite silent agent.
Agent Kimball Cho of the CBI knows more than he lets on. Underneath his quiet facade, lays a man who is all knowing and understanding.
What happens when he confides to his diary all the going-ons in the office?
How does he feel about the more than obvious attraction that Agents Van Pelt & Rigsby have towards each other?
And will he be the first to notice the more than friendly feelings Senior Agent Teresa Lisbon and the consultant Patrick Jane have towards each other???
A whole new take on our favourite CBI team. Cho style.

Each chapter will be separate diary entries on Cho's thoughts.
Mostly about Jane+Lisbon. I'll try to put Van Pelt+Rigsby in.
I am going to try add a few quotes from the show. Not directly quoted, but in a subtle way. Try and guess!!!

Disclaimer: I DO NOT own The Mentalist or anything affiliated with it.
All the credit goes to Bruno Heller.
  1. More Than Words
    Kimball makes a confession about his boss and a certain consultant
  2. Love Love Love
    More of Cho's opinions of Jane & Lisbon
  3. I'm Holdin' On To Love (To Save My Life)
    What REALLY went down in Lisbon's office
  4. Angry
    Cho is finding it REALLY difficult to NOT result to desperate measures...especially when his sanity is at stake
  5. Would You Go With Me
    An unusual day for both Jane and Lisbon turned into a night that neither of them will ever forget.
  6. In My Place
    Cho receives a massive shock when he shows up for work one morning.
  7. Heavy In Your Arms
    Finally, they get what they want. But is it as smooth sailing as they would like it to be?