Status: Workin' on gettin' the 13th chapter out there.

Changed Directions

Pictures, Confessions, Passion and Ke$ha

"So, girlfriend," both women grinned at the title, "where do you want me?" Rachel's voice dipped to a husky purr, sending shivers down Quinn's spine. The tension around the girls wasn't made any less thick by the fact that Rachel changed for the photo shoot. Stressed black skinny jeans emphasized the brunette's long, toned legs, while calf length combat boots (complete with silver buckles crisscrossing up the sides) added enough inches to put her at eye level with the photographer. A red tank top hugged her curves, the neckline low enough to flash glimpses of a lacey, black bra. A fedora once more rested atop curly chocolate locks; this one was black and white plaid, with two dark gray feathers. Smokey eye shadow brought out the deep red-brown of Rachel's eyes.

Attempting to shake the haze from her brain, Quinn glanced around the building. "Behind the bar?"

"Why ask me? You're the camera girl."

Ha! Called you out.

Ugh! Shush!

I'll shush once you stop drooling like a teenage boy and actually do your job.

Fine, I will!


Quinn cleared her throat. "Get behind the bar; towel on your shoulder, glass resting on the bar in front of you. Lean forward with your forearms on the bar."

"Yes, ma'am." Rachel saluted, before following the blonde's orders. As she passed Quinn, the photographer heard a mutter of "That HBIC attitude is still so hot." A flush crept up Quinn's neck.

You're kinda failing at professionalism.

Growling to herself, Quinn lifted her camera, snapping a shot. Glancing at the image, she made a few adjustments before taking another. Her breath hitched at the image. An enticing, yet friendly, smirk quirked up the left side of Rachel's lips and dark eyes held a lively spark to match it.

"I was right. Your sexiness even oozes from your pictures."

Twenty photos later and Quinn moved Rachel onto the stage, microphone in place.

"Sing me something?"

"Acapella?" Quinn nodded, lifting her camera.

Rachel closed her eyes for a moment, searching her musical vocabulary. Finally her eyes popped open, as did her mouth.

Maybe I need some rehab
Or maybe just need some sleep
I got a sick obsession
I'm seeing it in my dreams
I'm lookin down every alley
I'm making those desperate calls
I'm staying up all night hoping hitting my head against the wall

Rachel sent a wink towards the camera.

What you got girl, is hard to find
I think about it all the time
I'm all strung out my heart is fried
I just cant get you off my mind!


She pointed to Quinn while pumping a heartbeat in front of her chest with the other hand.

Because your love your love your love is my drug
Your love your love your love
(I said)
Your love your love your love is my drug
Your love your love your love


The camera flashed rapidly as Rachel got more into the song.

Won't listen to any advice
Momma's telling me I should think twice
But look into my own devices, I'm addicted it's a crisis
My friends think I've gone crazy
My judgments gettin' kinda hazy
My steeze is gonna be affected if I keep it up like a love sick crack head

What you got girl, is hard to find
I think about it all the time
I'm all strung out my heart is fried
I just cant get you off my mind!

Because your love your love your love is my drug
Your love your love your love
(I said)
Your love your love your love is my drug
Your love your love your love

I don't care what people say
The rush is worth the price I pay
I get so high when you're with me
But crash and crave you when you leave

Hey, so I got a question


Rachel turned fully towards Quinn and began to stalk towards her slowly. With each step Rachel took forwards, Quinn took one back.

Do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement?
Do I make your heart beat like an 808 drum
Is my love your drug?
Your drug?
Huh, your drug?
Huh, your drug?
Is my love your drug?

Because your love your love your love is my drug
Your love your love your love
(I said)
Your love your love your love is my drug
Your love your love your love


Quinn felt her back hit the wall.

Because your love your love your love is my drug
Your love your love your love
(I said)
Your love your love your love is my drug
Your love your love your love


Rachel pressed up against the blonde, taking the camera from her hands and placing it on the table next to them.

"Hey." Rachel whispered.

"Hey." Quinn echoed back.

Sooo….

Rachel leaned in to whisper the last line into Quinn's ear.

You love, your love your love, is my drug

As she pulled back a few inches, Quinn saw that Rachel was now nervously nibbling at her bottom lip.

How does someone look so adorable and so sexy at the same time?

"Have I mentioned that I've maybe, kinda had a crush on you since freshman year? And then maybe, kinda started falling for you on Junior Prom night?" Brown eyes locked with hazel before dropping to the floor. When she looked back up, Quinn saw nervousness etched across Rachel's face. It quickly vanished as resolve took its place. "And maybe it's too soon to say this; I mean, you just asked me to be your girlfriend; but, when has Rachel Berry not been impulsive." She took a breath and stepped away from all physical contact with the blonde. "I know for sure that I finished falling last night during our date."

Quinn's eyes widened as she attempted to process all of this new information.

Let me break this down for you.

Rachel has liked you since ninth grade.

She began more than liking you during the prom at which you both slapped her and confessed your fears to her.

Rachel just basically confessed to loving you.

Now… I just have one question for you.


Yes?

Why the hell aren't you kissing the daylights out of her yet?

OH!


Quinn surged forward, latching onto Rachel's tank top and pulling her into a fiery kiss that sent a bolt of arousal through both women.

Pressing the blonde back against the wall, Rachel nipped at Quinn's bottom lip. She used the proceeding moan to slip her tongue into the other woman's mouth. Quinn pulled her lips away with a louder moan as she felt a toned thigh press against her core. Her head fell back against the wall as the pressure increased.

Maybe it was because she hadn't had any sexual contact (aside from her own hand) for almost a month. Or maybe it was because of Rachel's declaration.

Or maybe Rachel is just that hot.

For whichever reason, Quinn was already so close to cumming.

"Fuck, Rach, I'm so close. So fucking close, babe."

Rachel leaned in towards Quinn's ear again, hot, panting breaths causing the coil in the blonde's pelvis to wind even tighter. "Cum for me, love." The brunette whispered; tongue tracing the shell of her ear as she slammed her thigh forward one final time. That shoved Quinn over the edge with a scream.

Strong arms caught the blonde as her knees collapsed and aftershocks rolled through her. After a few minutes, Quinn's grip loosened from Rachel's shirt and she laced their fingers together, tugging Rachel towards the stairs leading up to her loft above the club.

"Time for me to return the sentiment." Quinn winked, before letting go, turning and sprinting up the stairs. "Catch me if you can, love!"

A grin stretched across Rachel's face before she took off after her girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't write smut... like... ever. So... Yeah. This is what I came up with.

The song is 'Your Love Is My Drug' by Ke$ha