Status: Workin' on gettin' the 13th chapter out there.

Changed Directions

Toxic

Quinn froze as the room started to quiet down. Her eyes drank in the sexy goddess standing in the middle of the stage. Crimson skinny jeans looked painted onto long legs, accenting a tight backside. A white t-shirt fit like a second skin underneath the woman’s black jean vest, which was open enough to show the shirt’s plunging neckline and a hint of mouth-watering cleavage. Long, wavy locks of luscious brown hair cascaded around her shoulders accenting the golden brown skin of her neck and face, which was half hidden under a black fedora pulled down over one eye. Quinn’s eyes landed on her lips last, they were a deep shiny red, lifted in a confident smirk.

“Holy shit.” Quinn jumped. She hadn’t even noticed Santana and Brittany come back to her side. “She’s so fucking hot!” Santana exclaimed; if Quinn weren’t sure of the Latina’s dedication to Brittany she was positive the girl would jump the woman in front of them, regardless of the mass of people occupying the club. Brittany seemed just as captivated, if her glassy-eyed stare was any proof.

Mine. The former HBIC’s eyes widened as the word growled through her mind. She hadn’t even met the girl yet and she was already jealous. The dark beauty probably had a girlfriend, and Quinn was content with her status of single with some one-night stands, and even fewer dates. Wasn’t she?

Her thought process was interrupted as music began to flow through the speakers. A husky voice filled the room.

Baby, can’t you see I’m callin’.
A girl like you should wear a warnin’.
It’s dangerous, I’m fallin’.


Each word dripped with sex and sharp intakes of breath were heard from all three women at the bar; none being able to remove their eyes from the entrancing sight of the singer.

There’s no escape I can’t wait
I need a hit, baby, give me it
You’re dangerous, I’m loving it.


The temperature in the room rose as the dance floor became a single mass of grinding bodies.

Too high, can’t come down
Losing my head
Spinning round and round
Do you feel me now?

With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You’re toxic, I’m slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic?
And I love what you do
Don’t you know that you’re toxic?


Brittany grabbed her girlfriend and best friend by the arms and dragged them onto the floor.

It’s getting late to give you up
I took a sip from my Devil’s cup
Slowly taking over me.
Too high, can’t come down
It’s in the air
And it’s all around
Can you feel me now?


Quinn’s back was pressed into Santana’s front, who, in turn, was pressed into Brittany, whose hands were running up and down Quinn’s sides. The shorter blonde stared at the woman on stage, and felt their eyes lock, molten chocolate piercing through her.

With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You’re toxic, I’m slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic?
And I love what you do
Don’t you know that you’re toxic?

Don’t you know that you’re toxic?


The moment passed as the singer closed her eyes, filling each line with more passion. Quinn gasped as her senses returned, heart pounding against her rib cage and covered in a sheen of sweat.

With a taste of your lips
I’m on a ride
You’re toxic, I’m slipping under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I’m addicted to you
Don’t you know that you’re toxic?
And I love what you do
Don’t you know that you’re toxic?


Quinn felt Santana flip around to face Brittany and knew they were off to find a wall or bathroom stall. She definitely would need to find someone to take home tonight; or more likely someone to spend the night with, since her best friends were more than likely going to be at it all night, and they were loud.

Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now
I think I'm ready now
Intoxicate me now
With your lovin' now
I think I'm ready now


As the last note rang through the club Quinn’s eyes once more met the singer’s. The brunette’s chest was heaving, but she still managed to smirk and send a wink towards the blonde, who promptly blushed and had to forcibly hold back a moan.

“Hope you enjoyed that.” The sultry voice rasped, rousing shouts of approval from everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Author’s Note 1: I was hoping to update this sooner, but my muse disappeared for just a little while. Luckily it wasn’t longer than a day. Hope this is enough Trio salivation for now.

Author’s Note 2: I do not own Glee, Ryan Murphy and Fox do. Nor do I own Toxic; that belongs to Britney and her amazing voice.

Hope you enjoyed. Reviews are food for this brain child and help inspire me.