Katie-Rose

My Only Wish

Katie-Rose lay across the width of her queen size bed, her waterfall of blonde curls brushing her timber floorboards as she chattered away on the phone to her best friend. She was a vision, as if god had spent an extra few days on her creation then he had everyone else, her eyes were as dark as midnight with a knack for entrancing onlookers, she was the girl that most of the female population loved to hate. As something was said on the other end of the line a sweet melodic laughter filled the room rebounding off the walls around her. On the other side of her shut door Gerard way sat silently leaning against the door listening to her laughter.

“Well he’s clearly the best fuck out of them…and he has these lips, Carly, they’re like velvet no…they’re like silk they’re the best feeling on the world.” Katie’s voice leaked out through the door and Gerard smirked a made a fist of victory his elbow hiting the door as he did so, he doubted he heard her though,

“So I don’t know if I could surrender Mikey to you…” Katie said from inside the door a smirk playing on her lips as she listened for Gerard’s reaction.

“Mikey?” He whispered, “no way.” He muttered leaning his weight into the door, “she can’t have been talking about Mikey.”

“BRB Carly,” Katie whispered into the phone before hanging up and tossing the receiver onto her bed with a light thud. She suddenly opened her bedroom door sending Gerard falling back onto the floor and she laughed again. Gerard looked up at her a crooked smile on his face as she looked down at him with amusement sparkling in her eyes.
“Have you been listening in to my conversations?” She asked crouching to his height as Gerard sat up.

“Well..umm…” He managed to get out, before Katie silenced him pressing their lips together, Gerard smirked into the kiss slightly and his hands found their way to grip her ass, pulling her onto him. She laughed slightly breaking away from his lips and rising to her feet.

“You know you really shouldn’t, might hear things you don’t want to know about.” Katie smirked, placing things into her dance bag as she rummaged in her closet for her ballet shoes, she pulled out the box and inturn placed them into the bag also.

“You know you really shouldn’t lie, Mikey? I mean come on.” Gerard said walking up behind her hands tracing along her hips, “No one can make you moan like I do.” HE purred in her ear.

Which in turn wasn’t a lie, Gerard was in turn the very best out of anyone she’d ever slept with or kissed but taunting him was fun, she shrugged, shouldering her dance bag and walked from her room and to Gerard’s car. She leant against to black door, the vision in white, dressed in a short basque ballet leotard and wrap skirt.
“Come on Gee, I don’t want to be late.” She said pouting, Gerard shoo his black hair slipping into the driver side of the car and driving into town.

“You weren’t serious were you?” He asked back onto the Mikey thing again, she smirked.

“Maybe.”

“Don’t play with my Katie-Rose.” Gerard warned looking at her out of the corner of his eye as he turned a corner. She leant over the armrest between them so her lips brushed his ear as she spoke.

“My only wish is to play with you Gerard,” She purred, a hand resting lightly on his inner thigh, and she felt him tense up beneath
♠ ♠ ♠
comments???