Status: Finished

Baby, We're Like a Time Bomb

Prologue

Image

I was exhausted. I’d been running around town all day and I was ready to collapse on my couch and never get up again. Unfortunately for me my couch was already occupied, by no other then my best friend and band mate Jack Barakat.

“Where the hell have you’ve been?” He asked, not taking his eyes of the TV. “Wedding stuff.” I grumbled and let myself fall down on one of the chairs in my living room and closed my eyes.

I hear Jack chuckle and I gave him a questioning look. “What the fuck is so funny?” “Nothing I guess. It’s just…. You’re getting married. In two weeks!” He exclaimed. “I am aware of that fact, thank you very much.” I said sarcastically.

“Yeah, but it’s kinda hard for me to wrap my mind around. I mean think about it, you, Alex Gaskarth, are getting married! If I told you that 3 years ago you would have thought I’d lost my mind.”

I chuckled lightly and turned my attention to the stupid talkshow Jack was watching. “She really did change you, didn’t she?” Jack said after a couple of minutes of silence.

“That she did, she really did.”
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, hope you guys like it. This will be (mostly) written in Alex's POV.

Comments = update

Love Felicia