Sweet Child Of Mine

Part Eleven

I was standing near my locker in school. I was trying to keep a low profile, and so far so good.

Only a few people in History were whispering saying Is that the new girl? Eww, look at what she's wearing! and Fifty bucks says I can get in her pants by next month. And it was a girl that said the last statement!

Just as I was about to open my locker, the door beside mine swung open, knocking me hard in my shoulder. "Hey watch it!" I said in a pissed off tone, rubbing my shoulder, to ease the pain.

From behind the other side of the door a prep and her clones popped their heads out. "Then don't get in the way of my locker freak." She squaked in a high pitched voice.

"Maybe you locker door shouldn't have been in the way of my shoulder!" I barked back glaring at her. But I instantly regretted saying those words as a huge jock appeared just behind her.

"This loser giving you grief Baby?" He asked.

The preppy girl flicked her fake blond hair over her shoulder. "She's like totally being offensive to me."

"What the hell!" I half laughed half yelled, causing a huge slight scene in the hallway.

The jock looked over his shoulder and at his friends, then smirked laughing slightly.

Suddenly a jock picked me up from behind while another opened my locker.

"Put me down you fucker!" I yelled at the top of my voice, while other people in the hallway just stood around doing nothing.

"If you insist." Snickered the jock holding me. Suddenly he threw me into the locker and slammed the door shut, locking it.

All the preps and jocks were laughing at me, rattling the door to prove that I couldn't get out.

"Let me out!" I cried trying to force the door open, but having little room, it was hard to even move. "Please..." The last part came out a more of a whimper.

The bell rang signalling it was the start of lunch hour. Now I had no chance of getting out of here.

Giving up on yelling for help. I rested my head on the inside of my locker door. Fresh tears began to fall from my eyes. I never did anything to deserve this. I thought to myself.

Suddenly my locker door opened. Sending my reeling, face first onto the the hallway floor. But I managed to put my hands out slightly breaking my fall.

"Shit are you okay!"

I looked up from where the voice came from, I was met with tall, skinny-ish looking girl. She had long black hair with a purple fringe and pink streaks. She had snakebites, a vertical labret and her ears were gauged.

"You okay?" She asked again, pulling on my arm to help me up.

"Yeah I'm good." I said, brushing off my jeans. I looked back up at her. "Erm..Thanks?"

"Don't worry about it."She smiled looking at me with sapphire blue eyes. "Your the new girl right?" I nodded my head as I closed my locker door. "Figures. Stupid preps do that to all the newbies. I'm Vicky." She stuck out her hand.

I took her hand and shook it "Alex." I replied.

"So..You pissed off the preps...I like you!" She laughed, linking with my arm, she dragged me off onto the field.

Vicky pulled me off under the bleachers where another girl was sat. She looked up at us and smiled. "New girl?" She asked.

Vicky nodded for me and then pulled me down so I was sitting on the ground with them.

"Say hello to your new best friends!" Jem exclaimed while she and Vicky pulled a cheesey grin.

I shook my head and laughed "Nice."

Vicky and Jem basically told me 'How to survive in Huntington High' survival guide. I must admit I was really grateful that these two girls were taking me under their wing, so to speak.

It was now the end of the day. Jem and Vicky worked out that they were in most of my lessons. They had me in stiches laughing all afternoon, I even forgot that I was shoved into a locker!

We all swapped number and such, due to a music project that we have to do.

They both wanted to wait with me until my ride came to pick me up incase the jocks decided that they wanted another round.

We were idly chatting when the BMW pulled up, it beeped out a tune a few times. I just knew it was Zacky.

"I'll catch you guys later" I said waving to them as I walked towards the car. I put my hand on the handle readying to open the door "I'll ask my dad if you two can come over tomorrow aswell!" I said before getting into the front passenger seat of the car.

The girls waved me off before they began walking.

"Looks like you made some friends." Zacky commented before starting to drive home.

"Pfft! Anydenemies!" I added before pressing the buttons to change the song on playing on the CD.

"Hey!" Zacky squeaked, slapping my hands away from the CD player with his free hand. "No playing with my knobs!"

I gave him a blank stare for a moment.

"Your a sick twisted little child" He sighed, glancing at me sideways, as we pulled onto the main road.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.
:D