Sweet Child Of Mine

Part Seven

./\.Matt's POV./\.
"No way! If oranges are called oranges..then why can't lemons be called yellows!" Argued Brian,as we were sitting around in a booth, eating lunch

"Because banana's are yellow awell stupid!"Alex answered him back.

Brian pretended to do the whole drama queen thing and looked shocked. "Matt are you gonna let your daughter talk to me like that?!"

"She can say whatever she wants to say." I laughed sipping my drink.

Alex smirked and stuck her tonge out at Brian "Yeah! So shut the fuck up!" Johnny, Jimmy, Zacky and Jenny all cracked up laughing at Alex's outburst.

"Alex.." I said sternly, giving her the look. She muttered a sorry, whilst still smirking.

After dinner, me, Alex and Jimmy went back to Alex's house. She needed to get a few things. Ever since Alex found out I was her dad, she's stayed with me and they guys, having little contact with her mother as possible. We stoppedout side the house.

"You sure about this?" I asked Alex. She nodded her head whilst biting her lip.

Slowly she opened the front door and all three of us stepped inside the house. We were greeted by Louise, sitting at the dining room table, waiting for us.

"I'm just getting a few things.."Muttered Alex, before going up the stairs. I looked my head to Jimmy, signalling him to go with her. He nodded and followed her up the stairs.

Walking further into the dining room where, Louise was, she stared at me, smirking. Then threw something at me "What's this?"

"Its passport. I don't want her anymore...Come to think of it, I didn't want her in the first place." She stated, leaning back in her chair.

"Fine. She's coming back to Huntington with me and the guys. Her Family." I retorted, picking up Alex's passport.

"Oh don't make me laugh Matt!" She snickered. "You were never home! Always with your pathetic band and you couldn'y even hold down a job!"

I smirked, "Things change-people change." She had no idea.

Hearing footsteps descending the stars, I stepped back into the hallway. Alex had puffy red eyes and tear stained cheeks. I locked eyes with Jimmy, in his hand he carried a suitcase.

"I took the pleasure of packing your things," Louise said to Alex. "Have a nice life." With that she got up and left the room. Alex sniffled quielty and wipped her eyes roughly with the sleeve of her hoodie.

I reached out and pulled her into a hug. "Forget her. Lets go back to our family." I leaned down and kissed her gently on the top of her head.

Alex pulled back and smiled up at me slightly, then wiped her eye again.

"C'mon kiddo," Jimmy said, pulling Alex into a side hug with his free arm, as we walked out of the house "Lets see what pain we can inflict on Johnny...."

./\.End Of Matt's POV./\.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any feedback?
Positive and negative critisism is welcomed :S