Sweet Child Of Mine

Part Nine

Jimmy took me out for pancakes for breakfast. We were now just walking back through the lobby of the hotel.

"Here take the key to the room, I just got to check my mail." Jimmy handed me the key then walked in the direction of the reception.

Taking the key, I walked the the elevator, and pressed the button. I waited a few moment then the doors opened and I stepped inside. The doors closed behind me.

The annoying lift music made me groan in annoyance. I stepped out the elevator once it reached the floor, whilst twiddling the key in my hand. Finding the right door, I put the key in the door and pushed it open.

The room was all dark and I couldn't see anyone. "Guys?" I called out, shutting the door behind me and walking further into the room. "Hello?" I paused "Da-"

"SUPRISE!"

"Holy Hell!" I screamed, jumping a mile in the air from fright. Dad, Zacky, Brian, Johnny, Jenny and even Jimmy, jumped out from behind the furniture.

"Happy birthday Alex." Jenny laughed at my reaction. I stood shocked. They remembered my birthday? Hell, even I forgot.

"You remembered?" I said quielty.

"Of course!" Dad said giving me a hug. "We got you a little something, but there's not much time before we leave." I frowned remebering that today was their last day in England. Dad sat me down on the couch. He sat next to me, Brian on my motherside, Jimmy sat on the arm chair with Jenny on his lap, while Zacky and Johnny fought over te last arm chair.

Dad handed me an envelope and sat back into the couch.

Opening the card inside the envelope, a piece of paper fell onto my lap. The card just simply said, 'Welcome home.' I then looked at the paper that had fallen into my lap.

"NO WAY!" I yelled jumping up and down.

Dad smiled "Yes way." He stood up. "That is a plane ticket for you back to America with us!"

I screamed in excitement whilst still jumping up and down.

"Like I said we haven't got much time. We need to leave now." Dad stated nodding his head over to the suitcases by the door.

"Jenny are you coming?" I asked facing her.

"Sorry Kid, not just yet," She gave me a hug. "But I'll be coming out soon."

Me and the guys said out good-byes to Jenny. Jimmy promised to call her everyday, before we all left for the airport, to get our flight.

Once we were on the plane, I ended up sitting in the middle of Dad and Brian, while the others sat behind us.

"Zacky, I swear. Kick my seat one more time. I'm gonna throw you off this plane myself!" Growled Brian.

Me and Dad just laughed as the plane began preparing to take off.

"Ready to start your new life?" Dad asked looking over at me.

I nodded my head and smiled. "I can't wait....."