Raise Your Glass 'Cause We're Poppin' Champagne

Happy New Years

-Brooke-

"Merry Christmas everyone!" I said to my family. Grandma smiled, Mom clapped, Dad cut the apple pie, and I handed out presents. It wasn't the whole family, but it was everyone that mattered. I stuck by Grandma's side to help her remember the whole day. Grandma was suffering fromAlzheimers.

"Mom, do you want a slice of pie?" Dad asked.

"What kind of pie, Sonny?" She asked back.

"Apple of course. Your favorite." I reminded her.

"Oh right. Yes, Sonny, but make it small, I'm kind of full from dinner." Grandma squeezed my hand and smiled cheerfully. Her sweet old voice was always unsure of somethings.

"Grandma, look what Mom gave you for Christmas." I said holding up a book in front of her. The book read "War and Peace". Grandma's favorite book. She read it millions of times while Grandpa was still alive.

"Oh!" She gasped.

"It's your favorite. Remember?" I said.

She shook her head and frowned. "I don't ever remember reading this." She said. I sighed.

"Well, it's a very good book. Maybe you should read it. It'd bring back memories."

"Oh, if you say so, Brooklynn. I'll read it." Grandma smiled.

After Grandma was finally asleep, I trudged upstairs to my room and went straight for my iPod. I plugged my ears with earbuds and blasted "Famous Last Words" by My Chemical Romance.(Brooke's also my MCR BUDDY!!!!! hahahahaha! O.o) I was excited 'cause tomorrow I get to see my best friend Victoria and spend the night at her house until after New Years.

As I lay on my bed, thinking about my whole week, listening and singing along to "Toxic Valentine" by All Time Low, I wonder how lucky I am to have this kind of life. I'm always wondering how and when it'll change and how awesome and unique it already is. I haveunbelievably awesome parents, a sweet, forgetful Grandma, an awesomely unique, talented, crazy, loud, and music-loving friend. I couldn't ask for a different life.

Victoria: R U awake, Cookie???? O.o

Brooke: Yea. What the hell do u want, Vicki?

Victoria: Juss to say hi! Psych! Haha! How was ur Christmas?

Brooke: Haha! U really ask me that. U know what I'm gunna say!

Victoria: Lemme guess... 0.o

Brooke: AWESOME!!!!!!!

Victoria: *Sigh* When do u not use that word?

Brooke: When I'm not describing me. :)

Victoria: *Rolls eyes* Rrrriiiiggghhhhtttt......

Brooke:Tee-hee! :P It was good. :) How was yours?

Victoria:It wwwaaasss... ok, i guess.

Brooke: Wat happened???

Victoria: Well, where do I start? *Sigh* Well, I got some really cool presents. It all went bad when Amber spilled egg nog on my Danger Days cd.(*GASP* HOW DARE SHE! COOKIE & I ARE INSULTED!)Then, I screamed at her for it and got in trouble. Then, Molly, my fat sister, ate half the batch of chocolate chip cookies!!! Everyone was livid by then. Then, Martini, my lil Papillion, barfed all over my Christmas dress! Gross me out! Yelch! Not the worst Christmas, but, it could've been worse. :)

Brooke: WoW! That's....... wow...

Victoria: Yeahhh, well, gotsta go. Talks to ya later, player! haha! :P

Brooke: 'Kay. See ya tomorrow, Vicki. :)

Victoria: 'Night, Cookie Munster! O.* Merry Christmas!
♠ ♠ ♠
I seriously just copy & paste my story from Quizilla onto Mibba.