Raise Your Glass 'Cause We're Poppin' Champagne

Don't get any ideas...

-Brooke-

When Alex and I got back from Sally's, I walked into Jack and Victoria's room. Jack waved when he answered the door.

"Hi, Jack." I said. Victoria skipped out of the bathroom and my jaw dropped. "What happened to your hair?"

"What happened to yours?" She asked also in shock. This morning, Alex and I had went to Sally's and bought black hair dye for my hair. Alex bought himself a new straightener.

"I dyed mine black." I answered casually.

"I dyed mine purple and cut it." She said back

"Awesome!" We said in unison and high-fived each other.

"Are you girls ready?" Alex asked from behind me. "We gotta get to rehearsals and fast."

"Let's go!" Tori squealed clutching my hand and dragging me out the room.

"Nice hair, ladies." Matt said to Tori and I. We smiled and thanked him.

"Okay, who let these to get a hold of a bottle of hair dye?" Zack said jokingly. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Don't get any ideas. If I wake up tomorrow with purple hair, I'm killing you both and tying your dead bodies to the bottom of our bus."

"Harsh, Zacky Boo." Victoria said breaking away from my side and next to Jack. I watched as they got up on stage and grabbed their instruments. Alex winked at me, Jack kissed Victoria, Rian threw away his half eaten doughnut, and Zack plugged in his bass.

Victoria skipped to my side and we watched admiringly at the guys as they rehearsed.

"You guys rocked rehearsals!" Tori squealed and hopped around.

"Don't we always rock?" Rian asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"What should we do now?" Alex said holding my hand.

"Maybe take a shower. You guys are sweating like crazy." I said.

"Yeah, we did get pretty wild up there." Jack said taking his shirt off. "I say we shower, and then go out to eat!" He hollered.

"Sure. I'm up for it." Zack said.

"Then we all agree?" Alex said. Everyone nodded. "Great."