Raise Your Glass 'Cause We're Poppin' Champagne

Poppin' Champagne

After Tour

"It's over! It's finally done! A whole five months and it's already over!" Tori cried out. Zack popped champagne and Rian passed out glasses.

"I've never had a sip of any kind of alcoholic beverage." I told Alex. He smiled and licked his lips.

"Well, this'll be your first, memorable, taste of champagne." Alex said. I chuckled and watched as Zack filled my glass. After the last glass was full, not even half the bottle was empty. Everyone raised their glasses and smiled.

"A toast," Zack started off. "To our first tour, to the shows we've played, to the fans who love us, and two the two girls who joined us and changed our lives." Zack eyes me when he said the last part. I smiled and blushed. Alex braceleted his fingers around my wrist.

"Cheers!" Everyone said in unison, tapping their glasses together.

That night, Tori and Jack spent most of their time together, Alex and Rian were being goof-balls, and Zack and I were chatting together. I had the strangest sense that Zack had a bit of a crush on me. But, it was kind of cute.

"For real, I can't believe you haven't had any kind of alcohol before. You're like, what, 18?" Zack slurred. I nodded, letting my hair fall into my face. "Wow."

"It's no biggy." I said.

"Guess so. Hey, I wanna show you something. Come here." Zack said standing up. I followed him to the back of the bus, not thinking of my actions. It was the champagne.

"What do you have to show me?" I said leaning up against one of the bunks and smiling flirtaciously. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to my.

So much pressure. So much tongue. So much passion. I couldn't help but kiss him back.

"What the fuck?!?!!?!?!" I heard a familiar voice shout. Zack and I pulled away and saw Alex standing in the doorway. His face full of hurt.

"Alex." I whispered. He shook his head. I swear he started to cry before he stormed away.