Raise Your Glass 'Cause We're Poppin' Champagne

Resolutions

-Brooke-

"When are you ever gonna get us tickets to All Time Low?" I asked Victoria. She groaned.

"After New Years! Gosh, Cooks. I'm going to get them. Calm down."

"But I'm really excited, I can't wait."

"Uh, I think you can wait till the day after tomorrow before you explode of OATLD."

"Explode of whaaa???"

"Obsessive All Time Low Disorder." She verified like I was an idiot.

"Oh. Where do you come up with stuff like that?"

"It's just in my nature to say stuff like...." Then, she paused and screamed. I jumped off her bed and looked at her like she was insane.

"What's wrong with you?" I said loudly. She bounced on her bed like a kid having a sugar rush.

"I just remebered, we get front row seats at the concert!"

"OhheMMGee, NO WAY!" I screamed.

"Yes way! Hah! How cool is my mom?"

"Uh, VERY. Maybe next time she can get us front row seats to see My Chemical Romance, too." I suggested.

"Don't push it." Victoria said.

Later, Victoria and I went to our other friend Megan's house. We told her about our tickets and then hung out at her house for a while. Then, we went back to Victoria's house for the night to watch All Time Low perform on New Years Eve on MTV. After we watched them perform, that's when they dropped the ball.

"Happy New Years!!!!!!" We all shouted. Victoria danced around like an idiot singing "Poppin' Champagne". That's when her mom popped the champagne bottle.

At bed time, Victoria and I stayed up listening to her All Time Low cd and talking about what our New Years Resolution should be.

"Mine should be..." Victoria started off.

"To stop being so crazy, no, psycho?" I finished.

"Nope. To share the good word of All Time Low and My Chemical Romance to the world."

"Wow. You are just..."

"Amazingly smart."

"I was gonna say an idiot."

"Hater!"

"Am not!"

"Like yours is better?"

"It is." I said indifferently.

"Okay. Lay it on me."

"My New Years Resolution is to focus at least 90% on my school work and the other 10% on you."

"Why 10%?"

"'Cause school's more important. Maybe not to you, but to me."

"Oh, right. I forgot I had a nerd for a best friend."

"Who's the hater now?"

"What did I say earlier about pushing it, Valentine?"

"Sorry. I forgot you were challenged."

"Socially challenged" She said proudly.

"And mentally." I added.

"Right."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments???